shall i go on a spray tanning course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMORGAN

Reaction score
hi i have just started doing nails again after a 2yr break. i want to go mobile but feel i need more treatments to offer. im going on a refresher waxing course late june and have the opportunity to go on a course for spray tanning but am worried that there isn't much call for it these days.
do you think there is a sufficient and profitable market for this treatment or am am i going to be waisting my time and money in respect of what i am going to get back. please help really dont know what to do.:irked:

hi i have just started doing nails again after a 2yr break. i want to go mobile but feel i need more treatments to offer. im going on a refresher waxing course late june and have the opportunity to go on a course for spray tanning but am worried that there isn't much call for it these days.
do you think there is a sufficient and profitable market for this treatment or am am i going to be waisting my time and money in respect of what i am going to get back. please help really dont know what to do.:irked:

Spray tanning is IN with a capital I these days. It is so much safter than the sunbeds and natural sun and people are now cottening on to this fact and wanting to go the safe route to keep safe their skin in the long term.

It is very profitable and once trained a great service to offer. I started out doing nails and couldnt make a living with offering just that service in the area that I live.. so I added Spray Tanning and its turned my business around. I do all other beauty and holistics now too but spray tanning is a main treatment even after 4 years.

I say go for it.. :hug:

Not much call for it these days?????????? where you been livin!! its IN IN IN!!!!! we should be doing all we can to promote safe tanning get on the course . The only way to tan is to safe tan!!:green:

errrrrrr ,,, yes!!!

omg!! do it! you wont regret it! xx

Spray Tan ROCKS!

xx

thankyou all very much for your help, (i now realise how stupid i must have sounded lol.)
any ideas on what tanning products are the best have heard that st.tropez is a good one. thanks once again:)

thankyou all very much for your help, (i now realise how stupid i must have sounded lol.)
any ideas on what tanning products are the best have heard that st.tropez is a good one. thanks once again:)

Well I have to obvously (and rightly so) say TANTRICK.... who else lol!!!

Do a search on here flower for spray tanning and there is so much info on diffrent spray tan companies and what training and aftercare for their clients they provide.

:hug:

Well I have to obvously (and rightly so) say TANTRICK.... who else lol!!!

Do a search on here flower for spray tanning and there is so much info on diffrent spray tan companies and what training and aftercare for their clients they provide.

:hug:

Same here!

x

spray tanning is BIG BUSINESS!! I don't offer any other service and it keeps me busy on it's own :D Tantick is a good solution but I like Sienna too.. you can always get samples and try them out for yourself.

check out the Sienna site for kit prices and training info Sienna-X Spray Tanning - Home

I agree, Spray Tanning is very popular...you won't regret adding it to your services!
I offer other treatments but Spray Tanning is by far my most requested service

xx

thankyou all very much for your help on this subject its much aprecieated:hug:

Latest posts

Back