Share your Halloween/ fall nail art photos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319547870.324650.jpg
Hope it worked my first attempt at nail art lol

WOW!! Amazing work

This is my first attempt at a stiletto wanted something a bit vampy!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319580828.184239.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319580828.184239.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 721
oh my god absolute fab designs everyone! well impressed! how do you do them!! so its them stamps is it? also how do you do like the ghost desighn is it that 3d nail art? wish i could do this kind of thing! your all fab!xx

Anyone have any ideas/designs they would like to share for nail art for bonfire night, i have a client who has asked for something firework related for Saturday any inspiration appreciated :)

Anyone have any ideas/designs they would like to share for nail art for bonfire night, i have a client who has asked for something firework related for Saturday any inspiration appreciated :)

Hi not sure if this helps but there is a minx design out that's got fireworks on it, or maybe you could try creating a firework look? :) Xx

Konad plate M8 has a cool design you could stamp on and add on some glitter to look like shooting fireworks :biggrin:

Thanks guys i will take a look at the konad plate and the minx and have a play tomorrow aswell i will post some pics if i come up with something decent :)

Do these count? They're fallish :)

My halloween ones aren't anywhere near as good as all yours!
x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1320102301.023209.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1320102301.023209.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 220
These are my halloween/bonfire night nails, rock royalty with Mother of Pearl to give the look of fireworks in the sky :) they are super sparkly
The index finger is rubbish, i got too close but it looks ok in the flesh :eek:

lyndzbelle80-albums-my+pics-picture42551-halloween-purple.jpg

What a nice idea to share our Halloween Monsters :biggrin: - I have made some too!

Attachments

• DSC04744.jpg
    DSC04744.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 261
What a nice idea to share our Halloween Monsters :biggrin: - I have made some too!

These are ace I love them! I like your use of crackle in the designs too- looks super effective :)

Thank you!
Yes-I love Crackle!!!!-you can do so many things and effects! :wink2:

Attachments

• halloween 1.jpg
    halloween 1.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 149

Latest posts

Back