Shellac Additives in CND new Lookbook!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojosnails

Reaction score
Has anyone else watched the new CND Lookbook for Spring/Summer 2012? I've got to say, what a tease with the additives!! They look amazing, cannot wait for them to be launched, any clues on how long we will have to wait for them? I'm sure I heard somewhere they are to be released in the Autumn but could be wrong! I know I will have endless fun with them when they are launched :)

Has anyone else watched the new CND Lookbook for Spring/Summer 2012? I've got to say, what a tease with the additives!! They look amazing, cannot wait for them to be launched, any clues on how long we will have to wait for them? I'm sure I heard somewhere they are to be released in the Autumn but could be wrong! I know I will have endless fun with them when they are launched :)

Can you say where you find the lookbook please?

theyre not just for shellac but also l&p and gels as well :D so excited xxx

Can you say where you find the lookbook please?

It's in the CND Facebook page, it's a YouTube video so if you search for it on there you should find it. My phone won't let me cut and paste the link

theyre not just for shellac but also l&p and gels as well :D so excited xxx

I knew they were for Brisa as well but didn't realise for l&p too! I literally cannot wait! :-D

ahhh CND you never cease to amaze and wow the industry :)

OMG i cant wait, Just watched the video with no sound as my speakers on the computer blew the other day, how frustrating. fab fab fab. Cant stand tacky nail art, these are to die for, clients will come flocking for these.xxx

Very exciting. Just hope they come out in the UK soon!

Fanbloodytastic! Can't wait! :)

OOOOOHHHHHH beautiful !!!!!

You are all going to LOVE them, they are right up my street!
Jen xoxo

WOW! awesome!! very inspiring...:green:

Omg I just watched that video in amazement!
Rhiannon x

wow fab!so exciting! can i ask where can you get the fish net please anyone? thanks x

OMG i cant wait, Just watched the video with no sound as my speakers on the computer blew the other day, how frustrating. fab fab fab. Cant stand tacky nail art, these are to die for, clients will come flocking for these.xxx
Why don't you plug a set of headphones in to the lappy - then you wiull be able to hear what they say too :biggrin::biggrin:

Latest posts

Back