Shellac aftercare advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxybear

Reaction score
Is there a shellac aftercare sheet at all? I done two girls nails on Saturday and now they are saying a couple have chipped without doing much for them
To chip. I appled 4 thin layers and capped them so unsure why they have chipped after two days

I've got one I give to all my new clients. I'll pm you

Hi is it possible you could pm me one too as I used my last one today without realising, I thought I had more. Thank you. X

I would be really interested in this too if not to much trouble? Thankyou x

If anyone wants to send it me I will be eternally grateful

Had mine emailed to me by my trainer, did no one else?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would also too be grateful if I could have a copy of this please? I have been wondering myself if there was an official cnd shellac aftercare sheet, I always give my clients aftercare verbally but would be good to give them something written down
Thank you

Me too please if you don't mind x

Is there a shellac aftercare sheet at all? I done two girls nails on Saturday and now they are saying a couple have chipped without doing much for them
To chip. I appled 4 thin layers and capped them so unsure why they have chipped after two days
If a kind soul pm's you an advice for aftercare, could you pm it to me please too, thanks
bt

Im so sorry guys but for some reason I can't attach my leaflet. I'll keep trying but in the meantime maybe anyone who is desperate could use the following link for S2 as they will send you a copy.

Latest posts

Back