SHELLAC FEDORA.....Has anyone been able to get one!!????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really upset my long waited order came minus my lamp and on my order form saying lamps not in stock how was i able to order and pay for it.Plus iv got the rest of the shellac stuff now it looks like il have to cancel all my shellac clients for xmas :cry:

has nsi cleanse got acetone in it doesnt say it has on the back

Fingertips have quite a few in stock. I bought one on thursday x

Hi Geeks

I'm at the end of my teather - I have called and checked the internet daily and this is constantly out of stock!!! I thought several weeks ago I was told on here that a batch of fedora was coming in??

I don't know how to get hold of it? I want it for this month and am losing my rag about the stock issues :(

Did anyone else manage to get one in the last few weeks?
Jim with Sweet Squared here...it has been backordered for weeks. The management team receives a daily report and it is still on there. All we can do is apologize and let you know we are working on it daily. Good news is we have a ton of Shellac base and top coats that have come in.

I've used NSI's Cleanse without any problems and I've also bought a cleanse from Sally's which has been OK.

was nsi cleanse ok for shellac

Latest posts

Back