Shellac holiday charmed collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arriving tomorrow just got my text from S2 will be having a play as soon as little one is in bed lol :D

Please ignore the actual nail as I was having a play at sculpting stiletto nails, but I thought I'd try a combination of Serene Green and Golden Gleam snake skin fade effect.

The green looks quite dark...but you get the gist...

Attachments

• SereneGreen.jpg
    SereneGreen.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 1,169
Never been so grateful for a no show today it gave me time to go to the bank and not long recieved my text to say my order is being delivered tomorrow yay!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek mobile app

Never been so grateful for a no show today it gave me time to go to the bank and not long recieved my text to say my order is being delivered tomorrow yay!!

Ohh I want a text, I only ever get emails?!

I wish mine to hurry up and get sent out. When did you order? I'm hoping Thursday will be another play day for me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My order went through just minutes after midnight still no email for me...

Oh no....something must have happened! Did u get order confirmation via email today? :(

I ordered at 7.45am then recieved an email from S2 confirming order number. Then at 8.30am got amother email confirming full purchase details. Text came through at 3.30pm saying delivery will be tomorrow. Id call them ladies if you think theres a prob :confused: x

I've had confirmation of order email, just not a delivery one. I'm being impatient. I ordered at 6.15 this morning x

I ordered at 7.30 yesterday so will wait and see if I get the despatch email today. Fingers crossed x

Laura x

Girls I believe there is also a note on the site. The team are trying to get everything out ASAP but due to the show they have stressed that there is no next day until we can get back on track with the show orders and also the Xmas and Shellac colour launch.

You will of course receive your usual pings etc the moment orders are on their way :Love:

Text just now delivery arriving lunchtime today :D fab service x

Ordered Tuesday at 11am text saying will be delivered today around 11.15 & 12.15 cannot wait x

Ordered yesterday at 11am text today saying delivery between 11.15&12.15 cannot wait x

Ordered yesterday just before 1 pm arriving today between 10 & 11 am. No delivery problems here :)

CeeCee x

My order went through at 11.59 on Monday night & I've only had my receipt through, I wouldn't worry I'm sure S2 are just extremely busy.

Still haven't done a full manicure on myself, but quickly swatched these this morning before I left for work. Top left Scarlet Letter with Gilded Gleam, Top Right - Gilded Gleam over Bare Chemise, bottom left Silver Frost over Blush Teddy, bottom right Frosted Glen with Icicles and a bit of silver foil.

Attachments

• holiday swatches.jpg
    holiday swatches.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 2,495
Text just now delivery arriving lunchtime today :D fab service x

ok so my order came.....is was not my big box of goodies from S2 but my small box of 20 Solar oils from Scotland.....Boo hoo....*sobs loudly* guess my big box of goodies isnt coming today after all :(

Still haven't done a full manicure on myself, but quickly swatched these this morning before I left for work. Top left Scarlet Letter with Gilded Gleam, Top Right - Gilded Gleam over Bare Chemise, bottom left Silver Frost over Blush Teddy, bottom right Frosted Glen with Icicles and a bit of silver foil.

They are fab! Mine is arriving tomorrow and I'm so excited. Already booked the aftertoon for playing and swatching, sometimes I wish my salon was in my home rather than 10 miles away lol

*Note to self: MUST grow nails so I can wear all these gorgeous colours!

Iced vapour is gorgeous, it's so versatile :) this is it over hot pop pink ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380182547.852126.jpg

Latest posts

Back