Shellac holiday charmed collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My order has just arrived 😄😄😄
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380185931.628876.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380185943.130069.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380185955.374433.jpg

Long awaited 2nd lamp and lots of beautiful things (had been saving for show) as always fab service and less than 2 days since I ordered x

Phew! Thought I'd missed out on these...just been on Ellisons and bagged the 2 Charmed Collections. *sigh of relief*

I think I'm going to order another set with iced vapour ..... Wow it's beautiful

I think I'm going to order another set with iced vapour ..... Wow it's beautiful

I think this is the one I'm most excited about!! :) x

I love iced vapour too. It is gorgeous on all of the intimates collection. Very classic and would be great for wedding nails.

I'm not one of the geeks who usually questions the new ranges. I get them all, I love the majority and generally I use the majority but I swear that there's next to no difference between two of the intimate collection?! Just swatched them and I cannot tell which is which. I don't do nudes but I know my clients have been looking forward to them, hate to say I'm a little disappointed :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not one of the geeks who usually questions the new ranges. I get them all, I love the majority and generally I use the majority but I swear that there's next to no difference between two of the intimate collection?! Just swatched them and I cannot tell which is which. I don't do nudes but I know my clients have been looking forward to them, hate to say I'm a little disappointed :(

I had also thought this but once you see it next to clients different skin tones the difference is apparent:Love:

Just swatched the charmed additives over the intimates collection.
Left to right:
Satin Pajamas with Blush Bronze Frost
Bare Chemise with Silver Frost
Nude Knickers with Gilded Gleam
Blush Teddy with Icicles.
Absolutely gorgeous! 😍

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380229654.570753.jpg

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Just spent the evening playing ... I've got back ache now ! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380232054.785534.jpg

Just swatched the charmed additives over the intimates collection.
Left to right:
Satin Pajamas with Blush Bronze Frost
Bare Chemise with Silver Frost
Nude Knickers with Gilded Gleam
Blush Teddy with Icicles.
Absolutely gorgeous! 😍

View attachment 43946

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh my! They are stunning. Can't wait to have a play!

Just spent the evening playing ... I've got back ache now ! View attachment 43951

Gorgeous. What is the one second in on the right? Is that ice vapour over scarlet letter? X

Gorgeous. What is the one second in on the right? Is that ice vapour over scarlet letter? X

Yep 😄

I love the new collection but my absolute favourite is ice vapour.......wow wow wow....:D here it is over azure wish on my nails and one client with it over blush teddy but other one is client with satin pyjamas and tinsel toast over it as she was not keen on it once on.......so added tinsel toast and she loved it. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1380235554437.jpg
    1380235554437.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,852
  • 1380235597099.jpg
    1380235597099.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,578
  • 1380235611519.jpg
    1380235611519.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 2,454
I loved ice vapor as soon as I saw it, but I tried it on a client today over scarlet letter and I just couldn't get a nice consistent glitter coverage. It seemed to really cover the colour up too.

I gave it a really good shake beforehand, and took most of the polish off before using it. Was a bit disappointed. Will keep trying though.

It lightens the colour somewhat n I've found 2 coats gives a better coverage, depends how much glitter u want :)

I love frosted glen and ice vapour together.

Will be spending a lot on limited edition this year! Lol.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1380310777996.jpg
    1380310777996.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 790
Well just one coat seemed to be heavy on the glitter and patchy. If I were to do a second coat it would practically be a full cover glitter nail.

You could barely see the colour beneath. I just wanted to apply like zillionaire and mother of pearl but with more glitter, like gelish vegas nights perhaps?

I'd love to say I think I was being heavy handed but I was so light to the touch. Argh.

Really disappointed that some of the new christmas colours come in a set with additives as we don't use them so therefore havent bought the pack due to the additives being wasted. You should be able to order these colours as a single unit

But you only pay the price of two colours, the additives are free. So technically you wouldnt be wasting any money!

Latest posts

Back