Shellac in a pen?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shellac in a pen, what ever next, the cheek of some ebay sellers never stops to amaze me.... Its flippin knock off...... No Yvette you are not being harsh at all.. It's mental what some people do to get their products sold..... Good job we know what the real thing looks like xxx

There is a report item link on each page, click it on and report it as "Knock Off", then the seller has to remove the item xxx

Mmm. very interesting to know. :D

I saw an ebay listing for a "UV Shellac Clear Top Coat (Bluesky)", and the seller (errrr, messer, actually...!) said she was selling it as she had started using all CND products and wanted to keep everything the same!! Bless... obviously has not a clue.....There should be a register of techs whereby people like her are struck off! (am i being harsh?!! :D )

Bluesky is a Chinese gel manufacturer. They have their own gel polish products (to my memory they were one of the first) but also produce knock-off's of Shellac and Gellish.

You don't mention where the seller was located. But I know a lot of techs buy from sellers in the US, Hong Kong and even China through eBay and other websites.

The buyers need to understand that as an importer into the EU, they are responsible legally for product safety and that the products are labeled correctly. By law, they also have to register the product with the relevant government department so that in the event of a health issue, the authorities can track the source and investigate.

Also, anyone who buys any product from outside the EU should pay import duty, import fees and taxes. Most suppliers get around this by shipping by post and not declaring the true contents. To my mind, they and the techs that import such products without paying the required taxes are no different from benefit cheats who end up costing everyone else who plays by the rules more.

Latest posts

Back