Shellac in a pen?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlw1

Reaction score
Last edited:
This is what's known as passing off. If it ain't made by cnd then it ain't shellac.
Cheeky so and so's!

mmm as good as Shellac? I am sceptical

Why on earth would anyone bother with this rubbish when they could have the real thing?!

Advertising it as "Shellac" ... the nerve!!!

If it doesn't say CND Shellac on the bottle then it isn't CND Shellac... anyone that buys this tack is very foolish IMO... waste of good money!!

I love the quotation marks in the seller's description: "Shellac".

I love the quotation marks in the seller's description: "Shellac".

So when your client comes into the Salon, you can ask her if she's booked in for Shellac or "Shellac" :lol:

So when your client comes into the Salon, you can ask her if she's booked in for Shellac or "Shellac" :lol:

See me, Angel? I'm making little quotation gestures with my fingers. LOL

Don't know how they have the nerve to even call it Shellac.:(

I saw an ebay listing for a "UV Shellac Clear Top Coat (Bluesky)", and the seller (errrr, messer, actually...!) said she was selling it as she had started using all CND products and wanted to keep everything the same!! Bless... obviously has not a clue.....There should be a register of techs whereby people like her are struck off! (am i being harsh?!! :D )

Love the way they have actually copied the wording from the official Shellac leaflets word from word....!!

Very impressed..... er.. not....!! :rolleyes:

Shellac in a pen, what ever next, the cheek of some ebay sellers never stops to amaze me.... Its flippin knock off...... No Yvette you are not being harsh at all.. It's mental what some people do to get their products sold..... Good job we know what the real thing looks like xxx

There is a report item link on each page, click it on and report it as "Knock Off", then the seller has to remove the item xxx

Us real tech's don't need our polish in a pen because we're not preschoolers and can handle a "complicated brush".

:rolleyes:

Good one, An*Gel...that made me laugh! :D

Latest posts

Back