Shellac Master Painter Course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The course was great fun, def worth doing! Lots of colour theory too, & Kate is fab :) good to meet others too x

I really want to do mine, but what with the event, pro beauty, Brisa lite, new shellac colours and additive sparkles coming out, I'm having to cut bck on luxuries like food! So until funds start to rise again, I shall have to wait :(

I am exactly the same hun, had planned to do master painter this month but spent out on the Event and saving for pro beauty etc, determined to do it after April though :)

Can I ask how long everyone waited to do the master painter class after you started offering shellac?

Going to get it for a birthday present I think! I am shocked at how low the cost of the course actually is! Bargs x

I am exactly the same hun, had planned to do master painter this month but spent out on the Event and saving for pro beauty etc, determined to do it after April though :)
Me and you can sit in the corner at the event in our rags and nicking the leftovers from everyone's plates singing "food glorious food" ;) haha xx

Me and you can sit in the corner at the event in our rags and nicking the leftovers from everyone's plates singing "food glorious food" ;) haha xx

My favourite musical!! I am picturing this in my head and lol!!! I am selling everything that doesn't move to raise funds! No one seems to want my kids though :confused:

My favourite musical!! I am picturing this in my head and lol!!! I am selling everything that doesn't move to raise funds! No one seems to want my kids though :confused:

If you do find a buyer, ask them if they want two boys too?

Latest posts

Back