Shellac pamper parties / bridal parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blush09

Reaction score
just wondered if anyone offers these and how they work out
now baby is here (7 weeks early!) or should i say when i come off mat leave, i want to try and concentrate on pamper pampers during the evenings, rather than driving here there and everywhere for random beauty appts - with the exception of eyelash extensions

just wondered if anyone offers these and how they work out
now baby is here (7 weeks early!) or should i say when i come off mat leave, i want to try and concentrate on pamper pampers during the evenings, rather than driving here there and everywhere for random beauty appts - with the exception of eyelash extensions

Congratulations! :hug:

I have done a few Shallac parties. They never actually started of like that. Once the client had booked she told her friends about Shellac and they wanted in on the next appointment. I haven't actually advertised it, probably should as it works out quite well. Just need to keep them moving and I need to chat less. :lol:

thanks tweezerhappy

can i ask how many shellacs you did at one party and how do you go about removal, do they come back to party address or do you retail the pads

thanks tweezerhappy

can i ask how many shellacs you did at one party and how do you go about removal, do they come back to party address or do you retail the pads

I retailed removal wraps.

I do Shellac Parties, I allow 45 mins max per customer - depending on the time of the party will depend on the number of clients i can fit it. I offer the hostess hers for free for 5 of more clients. It works really well and very lucrative

:hug:

Can I ask how much you sell the wraps for?

I us the Magis L&P wraps and retail them for £2. I also retail bottles of D.Solve for £5. I tell them acetone or D.Solve which is acetone based removes Shellac and most of the time they say they will get their own Acetone.

I us the Magis L&P wraps and retail them for £2. I also retail bottles of D.Solve for £5. I tell them acetone or D.Solve which is acetone based removes Shellac and most of the time they say they will get their own Acetone.

Thanks hun

Latest posts

Back