Shellac Rack B Layering plus French?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ammej85

Reaction score
Ok so I think I will be buying Shellac VERY soon and now rack B is the only option as A has gone, can anyone tell me what options for layering are available with Rack B?

Iced Coral is in there so can this go over every other colour so I will then have 11 colours to offer? Also is clearly pink a good french pink?

I will also be buying a white for French, can anybody tell me which white I should be looking at. Eventually will have them all when I can reinvest my amazing profits from Shellac (positive thinking!) but until then Rack B plus a French white is all I can afford.

Thanks for help peoples :biggrin:

Clearly pink Is my personal fave, it's so shiny! Not much of colour to it, almost clear but has the slightest hint of pink. I would go for cream puff, studio White has only just come out and it is great but cream puff has served us well for the past year. Out of about 6 French shellac clients this week I have used studio White on one. My favourite layering colour is definitely iced coral so sounds to me like a good choice. I have them all now but bought the classic colours first then started adding more and more. I have them all now and have layered so many more!

Mess around with the colours. I bought the same to begin with, and I just tryed layering with most of the colours. I think the black, I layered most colours over than.

Iced Coral over Blackpool gives a gorgeous green :)

Yes i cant wait to try that one!

I remember once seeing a guide that CND did to the layering, does anyone have a link to this?

If you go on the CND website and then log into pro's only and under Shellac Support - you'll find it there.

Latest posts

Back