Shellac: same price for nails & toes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
I've been charging the same price for Shellac toes as for fingers.

Just wondered what everyone else does. x

I charge the same too, I find toes are quicker to do for some reason .... but every now and again you get the worst cuticles ever [emoji37][emoji379]

Same, but we are getting more and more requests for a full pedi as well x

I also charge the same , I find it quicker . There's an argument that you should charge more as most clients shellac lasts longer on their toes , but I just see that as a bonus for my clients X

I charge the same :)

We charge the same

I've been mooching through a lot of price lists online as I'm redoing mine & have come across quite a lot of techs that charge more for tootsies so I was starting to think it was the norm, but I'm glad I'm not the only one!

I charge the same too, and Im about 20 minutes quicker on toes than hands. Must be as they stay flat in front of you without being wiggled, wrapped around cups of tea or sorting out kiddies lol!
xx

Wow some techs charge more? Maybe as high hopes says because they last longer - but I find people often expect them to be cheaper because not so much product is used.

But they are that much more awkward to get to and as modern says, the cuticles sometimes!!

I always assumed it was a combination of lasting longer & prep taking longer, especially if they are going 4 weeks+ between appointments. But I have seen ppl post that say they charge more as they don't like feet haha!

I think I looked at about 10 different techs prices and most of them charged between £2 & £4 more for feet!

I'm not fussed by tootsies & I'm actually quicker so I'll stick to charging the same. :) xx

I charge a little bit more for feet (literally just a couple more quid) I'm mobile and my set up isn't great, so my back is always agony by the end of a pedicure! Figure I may as well earn a small bit more in exchange for the discomfort x

I charge the same for fingers and toes and always take less time on toes. But pedicures do feel like harder work on your back. So I can see why some charge more .

I charge $5 more just because of removing polish ! I think feet take more time cause of cleaning up their feet to look nice!

Latest posts

Back