Shellac silver chrome layering

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilyloukatiekoo

Reaction score
Has anyone got any layering combos To use with silver chrome?

Have tried lots of searches but can't find any.

Thanks

I tried a layer over Hot Pop Pink and it made a silvery pink. Silver VIP over the top is very nice and I have tried it on its own with a line of glitter down one side (to match a dress) and this was fab. HTH's x

Ooh they are lovely, thanks for your replys

They look great, thanks for the link. Are they 2 coats of base colour and 1 silver chrome or only 1 of each colour?

I'd say they would be two coats of base colour and then a very thin layer of the Silver Chrome.

Amelia R has a photo in her album of some lovely Silver Chrome combos.

Here's the link to her page (I'm sure she won't mind me posting this)

http://www.salongeek.com/album.php?albumid=4809&pictureid=47342

It's a good job you remembered I had that picture, as I hadn't!! Lol

Yes two coats of the base colour then a super fine layer of Silver Chrome! Give like a metallic pastel effect! They look better in real life then on the picture!

Yes two coats of the base colour then a super fine layer of Silver Chrome! Give like a metallic pastel effect! They look better in real life then on the picture!

I remember seeing them for the first time and thinking how clever you were. I'd have never thought it was possible to get that effect by layering with Silver Chrome.

:) xxx

Thanks very much :) x

Oooh love these layering pics, thanks for sharing that link. Off to order some colourpops now!

Latest posts

Back