Shellac silver holographic Rockstar accent nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idol Eyes

Reaction score
Good Morning Geeks

Please could I ask - if you are doing a Rockstar accent nail using Silver Holo Glitter does everyone use Silver Chrome and Zillionaire/Silver VIP Status under the glitter or do you use the same colour coat as the rest of your nails?

Hope my question makes sense! Look forward to hearing what everyone does x

I'd use the silver

On my colour pops I have the following variations.

Silver chrome with silver holographic Glitter
Asphalt with silver holographic glitter
Silver chrome with silver glitter burnished to look like foil
Silver chrome with silver VIP status

The silver chrome with the silver holographic glitter is by far the most popular :)

I use silver chrome otherwise the silver glitter takes on some of the colour. 1376812314457.jpg
My middle finger is silver irresistible glitter over hotpop pink

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes I use silver chrome under silver glitter x

If you want a true silver nail then use silver chrome, if you want the silver but a bit of colour then apply it over the colour you've chosen. Both a equally beautiful and gives you 100s of different looks from just one pot of glitter xx

I'd always use silver chrome under.

I did play around with using the other colour that I'd used, but I prefer the pure silver hit to the colour with glitter on top.

I always use holographic irresistible glitter too - the sparkle is phenomenal :D

Love that crown Lucy boo how do you get it to stay on ? :)

I have just done silver holographic and had to use silver VIP as don't have silver chrome as yet. It wasn't too bad but in certain lights looks a little patchy. Will be buying chrome!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376821562.035240.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376821562.035240.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 478
I use Silver Chrome also. I have tried different variations and I find this one to be the best.

Thanks for your advice guys, I guess Silver Chrome is going on my shopping list :hug:

I use silver chrome under the silver holographic if I want it really blingy, if not I use a base colour as I did here 😄ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376828516.310230.jpg

Latest posts

Back