Shellac soak off charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millytint

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how much they would charge a new client that already has shellac on their nails (done by another tech), to soak this off. She would be having them re done by me.
Also how much would you charge an exisiting client if they were having a the soaked off and re-done also?

I charge £15 for a Shellac removal and a mini manicure :hug:

Good question - I am in the same situation.

I charge £20 Shellac mani or pedi, £25 for french & this includes soak off if needed, however I have a client booked in that had Shellac done else where, so not sure to charge her my normal £8 for shellac removal only as I didnt do the shellac she has on, then £20/£25 for the new shellac Manicure that I will do on her. - What would you do? x

... however I have a client booked in that had Shellac done else where, so not sure to charge her my normal £8 for shellac removal only as I didnt do the shellac she has on, then £20/£25 for the new shellac Manicure that I will do on her. - What would you do? x

I would not charge her on this occasion for the removal since she is having it re-applied and afterall it is a new client for you. I would however stipulate before I started that there is no charge for the soak-off on the understanding it is off within your normal soak off time otherwise you will have no choice but to charge accordingly.

I would not charge her on this occasion for the removal since she is having it re-applied and afterall it is a new client for you. I would however stipulate before I started that there is no charge for the soak-off on the understanding it is off within your normal soak off time otherwise you will have no choice but to charge accordingly.

hmm so you would do this on every client?

I charge £25 for colour and £28 for French. Removal is included in this price. It's easier for me and worked well for clients that they pay the same price each time without extra prices here and there. When they have removal only I charge £7, or they can buy the wraps and acetone from me.

I too wouldnt charge it takes so little time and effort to remove and if your gaining a client its really no prob.

hth

hmm so you would do this on every client?

Yes most likely. It is a very competitive market out there, in my area anyway and I always try to be reasonable. That is probably why I have a very successful salon with a waiting list for cancellations most weeks lol!:lol:

Thanks for your replies xxx

Latest posts

Back