Shockingly rude husband of client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its quite funny really but after this thread started yesterday and we ve all commented on it,i had 2 bizarre clients today that reminded me of this thread straight away!
One asked for a "breakdown"of her bill as shes a pensioner..........so she was given a crazybek detailed breakdown and when i finished she smiled and said "there seems alot more to this than meets the eye the really!" Gobsmacked doesnt even begin to cover it!
And this afternoon i had a lady who came to me once before but wasnt happy with the price so went somewhere cheap.Lo and behold she came back today and said she wasnt happy with the last person or the service she recieved and so decided to come back to me which i thought was a really lovely thing to say,until we got to the reception area where she proceeded to ask if i do senior rates yet like the last person she went to (and wasnt happy with!) as im too expensive!!!The only response i could come up with was "No i dont offer a cheaper rate for seniors as i would hate for them to think i wasnt giving them the service they deserve and would hate to think that she would leave and be unhappy with her hair!!
Bless her shes a lovely lady really,just likes to try and push it!
I did say id have to see her buss pass though as she didnt look a day over 50 to me and she said "it must be the lovely haircut youve just given me dear!!!"

I love my clients i do :biggrin:

Ah Crazybek, reminds me of a granny that used to come to our toddler group with her 3 year old grandson.

She was always having to sit down as not good on her feet etc. and all the other mums would make a fuss of her, bringing her cups of tea and biccies, sort out her grandson if he fell over etc. She spent the entire time just chatting and being looked after, while the rest of us minded her grandson.

However, whenever we had a sale of baby stuff, she suddenly changed into a deranged banshee queueing up outside before the sale opened and then rummaging furiously through everything the instant the sale opened. Not only that, but always trying to get an item that was already priced dirt cheap at say a couple of pounds, reduced to 25p...!

The about turn from such a mild mannered sweet old lady was quite staggering really...:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back