Shoe lover How many

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds like me with my bags....

i buy bags to look at.. to know that ive got in in my wardrobe... i think nothing of spending a few hundred pounds to buy a good quallity bag... then i stuff them all and keep them in their dust bags and leave it in my wardrobe...

every now and again i take it out to clean and have a look... my friends all laugh at me.. they think im insane... and dont understand why i spend so much money on a bag and then not use it...

to come to think of it.. i dont know why i do it either .. and yes.. i do think im sad too... :rolleyes:

i wonder how much a pristine LV bag will be in years to come?! when its vintage!!

oh mi goodness, think i have just realised i have a problem...... i have over 180 pairs of shoes and i bought another 3 pairs last week (all in the same shop, just like that!!:rolleyes: )

i also like to look at my beautiful shoes and have a rack on my door that displays my favorite pairs!

sounds really sad but they are lovely lol xxxx

Shoes are adorable!!! I have 34 pairs left, I gave about 10 pairs away to charity a few weeks ago....to make room for more of course!!:)

ok ok, seeing as you all love shoes im puttin some of mine on geekbay, when it finally works.

So have a lookie!!

:D

EDIT: ok, it doesnt work!!

boo.

Having read this thread I've desided I'm officially deprived.:cry: I've got 10 pairs of shoes/boots/trainers, perhapes I need to give up feeding the kids!

Latest posts

Back