Should I massage him tomorrow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you to everyone that has taken the time to reply!
Firstly he hasn't turned up for his appointment (surprise, surprise!) so I've not been able to tell him but I have decided that I will not massage him ever again in the future! I have very nice male clients so can tell the difference!

I already have Terms on my website which states that pants have to be worn, also in my FAQ I have this:
Do you massage men? Yes I am happy to massage men, however it saddens me to have to write the following but unfortunately I have had a few bad experiences. I am a therapist and nothing more! Please do not embarrass yourself by acting or speaking inappropriately, otherwise I will ask you to pay for your treatment and then you will be asked to leave the premises immediately and never return for being such a pervert... Do not waste my time or yours!

But not everyone visits my website, it's there to deter perverts that do that might consider contacting me!

Thank you

Definitely a pervert. The bit about secretions done me lol! It is utterly horrifying that some people do try this in respectable establishments not to mention bloody cheeky. I say if he calls just claim to be booked up! Failing that be honest and explain that you and other members of staff feel he behaved inappropriately. There is nothing worse than being made to feel uncomfortable especially during a massage it's so intimate!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you to everyone that has taken the time to reply!
Firstly he hasn't turned up for his appointment (surprise, surprise!) so I've not been able to tell him but I have decided that I will not massage him ever again in the future! I have very nice male clients so can tell the difference!

I already have Terms on my website which states that pants have to be worn, also in my FAQ I have this:
Do you massage men? Yes I am happy to massage men, however it saddens me to have to write the following but unfortunately I have had a few bad experiences. I am a therapist and nothing more! Please do not embarrass yourself by acting or speaking inappropriately, otherwise I will ask you to pay for your treatment and then you will be asked to leave the premises immediately and never return for being such a pervert... Do not waste my time or yours!

But not everyone visits my website, it's there to deter perverts that do that might consider contacting me!

Thank you

Just popped back to see the outcome? Glad he didn't turn up for you! (Won't say that very often) x

The easy way would be to tell him that it's your room and that you no longer do massage. End of. What is wrong with those other girls allowing that kind of behaviour???? Don't do it. Good for you having self respect. x

Hello I have not had this done to me yet. I work on a barge where it's mostly men they have more respect, I have only had one phone call regarding "happy endings" or extras yuk he got it on the phone lol he was also reported to his boss who was not amused at him as he knows me and how professional I am, what to do is look for a male sports therapy massage therapist in your area, call the client and say sorry we are no longer available to do massage for the forseeable future and we would like to refer you to the new person, do not tell him it's a male and he was to call this new clinic for an appointment, he. May get more than he bargained for

I can't believe this salon is booking this pervert back in. Normal clients do not ejaculate in salons, it's a shame that you've been put in this position in the first place but short sharp refusal to see anyone who turns up without underwear is not unreasonable in your job. Safety first, money second x

I can't believe that he wasn't told it was unacceptable at his first appointment and told not to rebook! You have been put in an awful position and if he does try and rebook just tell him the truth, you have nothing to feel bad about. Perv.:eek:

I'd be wanting to report him for indecent exposure, he knows what he's doing and just getting his rocks off.

Latest posts

Back