Show us your Artistic Colour Gloss pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Serenity xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393623292.206965.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393626423.153858.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393626432.319973.jpgACG posh and ACG chill with goddess accent finger xx

View attachment 57789View attachment 57790ACG posh and ACG chill with goddess accent finger xx

Lush!! Is Chill simular to fly? I really want to get some ACG (currently use Gelish and have over 80 colours) but really want colours that are nothing like ones in the Gelish Range.

I've been disappointed with the Gelish pastel collection so I'm looking for a powder baby blue, creamy orangey colour and a lilac/baby pink.that's different from Gelish pink smoothie... And any 6 other colours?

Can anyone help?
Xxx

Lush!! Is Chill simular to fly? I really want to get some ACG (currently use Gelish and have over 80 colours) but really want colours that are nothing like ones in the Gelish Range.

I've been disappointed with the Gelish pastel collection so I'm looking for a powder baby blue, creamy orangey colour and a lilac/baby pink.that's different from Gelish pink smoothie... And any 6 other colours?

Can anyone help?
Xxx

I'm the same I use gelish but would love a ACG pastel yellow/blue and lilac...I believe 'flawless' is the yellow xx

Can anyone help?
Xxx

As already stated flawless is the pastel yellow and graceful is a pastel blue xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393751803.693708.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393751817.557058.jpg

Xx

Thank you Lisa!! Is there much difference between Wild and flawless?x

I don't have wild Hun so cannot compare xx

Also just bought the spring collection and they are all gorgeous xxxx

Beautiful, thank you. Is there a lilac? Xx

There is a new lilac colour in the spring collection only this afternoon done colour pops xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393772075.225985.jpg

They really are just bought it

ACG Riviera Rendez Blue with a holographic glitter fade :)

Attachments

• Riviera with Glitter Fade.jpg
    Riviera with Glitter Fade.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 441
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393793722.887359.jpgthis is the new spring collection, charisma (shimmery pink) and wishes (shimmery lilac) x

I'm still looking for a nice light peachy pink. Not sure what to go for.

Sassy, Glisten or Peach whip?

Does anyone have swatches of these to compare? My clients usually go for Posh, but want a change.

I'm still looking for a nice light peachy pink. Not sure what to go for.

Sassy, Glisten or Peach whip?

Does anyone have swatches of these to compare? My clients usually go for Posh, but want a change.

Have you tried la ti da?

Have you tried la ti da?

That reminds me. I do have a bottle of La Ti Da but it doesn't apply well. Its streaky, as though there is oil in it. It seems to separate. Do you have this problem?

That reminds me. I do have a bottle of La Ti Da but it doesn't apply well. Its streaky, as though there is oil in it. It seems to separate. Do you have this problem?

No, but it does take a good 3 or 4 very thin coats to get a good coverage. I haven't got a picture sorry.

Latest posts

Back