Show us your Artistic Colour Gloss pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm about to become an acg girl as well as gelish !!! My hubby is going to strangle me!!

Are there any colours that are must haves???

To my gelish I need to add some neutrals and pastels!! Xx

I think I'm about to become an acg girl as well as gelish !!! My hubby is going to strangle me!!

Are there any colours that are must haves???

To my gelish I need to add some neutrals and pastels!! Xx

Holiday collection has been very popular with my clients xxx

Rock hard gel with artistic posh xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392916534.214430.jpg

Do you buy from louella belle? I have set up an account with them today just checking that's where you buy from? Xx

Do you buy from louella belle? I have set up an account with them today just checking that's where you buy from? Xx

I do Hun and love their dadi oil also xxx

I do Hun and love their dadi oil also xxx

Ok thank you! Aww bummer I don't get a dadi oil with my ibx as it was 'whilst stocks last' she said I could wait and hopefully get one at the show but I'm not going! Wish I had ordered one now!!! I'll get one next time!! Xx

Posh with hand painted roses in swag xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393018704.962979.jpg

Hi, does anyone have pics of flawless ? Just purchased it as I'm in need of a pastel yellow ! I'm a gelish girl , but now I know you can use ACG with gelish I may have to get some others 🙊any recommendations on other nice ACG colours? X

This has probably already been asked somewhere, but has anyone experienced any fading with ACG like they have with Gelish?

Flawless Hun ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393024388.693910.jpg

Out of all the colours I have not experienced any faders xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393024101.530894.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393024101.530894.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 269
This has probably already been asked somewhere, but has anyone experienced any fading with ACG like they have with Gelish?

Hi. I get fading with vogue. I hear sassy is a bad fader as well, although I have it and it doesn't fade with me. Xxx

Hi, does anyone have pics of flawless ? Just purchased it as I'm in need of a pastel yellow ! I'm a gelish girl , but now I know you can use ACG with gelish I may have to get some others 🙊any recommendations on other nice ACG colours? X

I have flawless, it's stunning. I'll get a pic up for you. I have to admit I think the pastels in ACG are far too thick and tend to not be as playable as other colours. I do love ACG which is why I live with the pastels lol. Xxx

Lol sorry Lisa I hadn't realised you posted up flawless. DOH xxx

Can I ask if there are any good nude colours & does anyone have any pics please? Tia x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393107077.586551.jpg
Only just added Artistic Colour to my current range. So far great feedback. This has been my favourite colour Sooo in

Got a huge collection of ibd.so started getting some artistic colour gloss and i love them the colours are fab

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1393446849974.jpg
    1393446849974.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 297
Did Fearless last night for the first time, lush colour!

Attachments

• Fearless & Izzy Wizzy.jpg
    Fearless & Izzy Wizzy.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 412

Latest posts

Back