Show us your Artistic Colour Gloss pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a nice French pink in the bridal collection or any of the collection?
Yes, but can not remember its name! If you know the Shellac colours I can tell you the colours are similar to Clearly Pink, Romantique.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400276859.311282.jpg
ACG Posh with stamping :)

My Wishes, Dreams and Charisma colours have faded badly - I'm really disappointment - anyone else?

Think I found a Cadbury purple xx caviar for breakfast with nsi glitter pressed in xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401128452.975290.jpg

My Wishes, Dreams and Charisma colours have faded badly - I'm really disappointment - anyone else?

Yes, mine have faded too. Dreams hasn't faded but Charisma did, after only one day. Luckily the client preferred the colour it faded to than the original. It's not good though.

Do Louella Belle refund if you return it?

Yes, mine have faded too. Dreams hasn't faded but Charisma did, after only one day. Luckily the client preferred the colour it faded to than the original. It's not good though.

Do Louella Belle refund if you return it?

I'll ring them today and ask - I'm not after a refund - happy if they'll swap the colours for different ones as I've been really impressed with my other ACG colours :)

They are replacing the colours as the new batch doesn't fade :)

They are replacing the colours as the new batch doesn't fade :)

Thanks for that info. I will get back to them on my colours. I only have two that fade.

Diva chic or Majestic? Which one shall go for?

Which is the closest to My forbidden love ~ Gelish

I'll ring them today and ask - I'm not after a refund - happy if they'll swap the colours for different ones as I've been really impressed with my other ACG colours :)

I contacted them yesterday about my faders and they told me to return them in exchange for colours that I would like.

I contacted them yesterday about my faders and they told me to return them in exchange for colours that I would like.

Which other ones faded?

Which other ones faded?

It's only Wishes and Charisma that have faded until now. So I'm swapping those for Posh and Diva chic or Majestic. Do you have either of those?
Posh is my most popular colour.

It's only Wishes and Charisma that have faded until now. So I'm swapping those for Posh and Diva chic or Majestic. Do you have either of those?
Posh is my most popular colour.
I have posh and my ladies love it! Snapdragon is also VERY Popular. I'm just about to be very brave and buy the new Summer Collection! Here I go...... ;-)

Tease with added sparkle xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402173502.640207.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402349582.050325.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402349595.119244.jpg
ACG 'wild' with mica powders and freehand nail art. Also put a before and after picture, her nails were shockingly damaged through having nss nails x

Anyone have a pic of the shade "Wham"? It's like a royal blue colour?

And any suggestions on a good nude colour? I bought naked but it was almost completely see through :(

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402694403.698412.jpg

Excuse the growth as I done them almost 2 weeks ago. Here is flirty with swag and princess xxx

Anyone have a pic of the shade "Wham"? It's like a royal blue colour?

And any suggestions on a good nude colour? I bought naked but it was almost completely see through :(

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402730052.478763.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402730062.685252.jpg
This is wham I love this colour.

Rhythm ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402854590.087425.jpg
Flawless ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402854615.808179.jpg
Sovereign ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402854645.411467.jpg

Latest posts

Back