Show us your Artistic Colour Gloss pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398079209.254491.jpg sovereign, bride and glamorous. Xxx

I love these. How did you do the stripes?

Thanks Che-ela. I did them free hand, I had tried a couple of weeks ago using striping tape and it wasn't good so just went for it!! X
Meant to say, used a medium length striping brush not a long one. X

Thanks Che-ela. I did them free hand, I had tried a couple of weeks ago using striping tape and it wasn't good so just went for it!! X
Meant to say, used a medium length striping brush not a long one. X

Oh my goodness, I don't think I will ever master that! I di my first stripes last Friday on a young client, and only had a long striping brush at hand. She had the tiniest nails I have ever seen. Nightmare.

I'll leave that to the experts. Yours are perfect!

I have vivid , but it needs 3 coats x

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh my goodness, I don't think I will ever master that! I di my first stripes last Friday on a young client, and only had a long striping brush at hand. She had the tiniest nails I have ever seen. Nightmare.

I'll leave that to the experts. Yours are perfect!

I'm seriously not an expert!! Just get a shorter striping brush or cut one down and then you have more control over it. I practise on a tip as well so that helps!! X

These look fabulous too! How do you do the stripes on these Abi?

Is it with tape, and do you cure between?

I did these wish stripping tape it's fab paint over wait a min then pull off and tidy up then cure dead easy

I did these wish stripping tape it's fab paint over wait a min then pull off and tidy up then cure dead easy

Thanks for sharing that. I will certainly try it out!

Does anyone have the Wedding collection yet? I'm concerned that I will have too many pastels that are similar.

We have them. The consensus for us is "meh".

Promises fades terribly, romance is identical to gelish izzy wizzy - which if you don't have that is a very good multi purpose topper, the peach & pink are just a bit dull. I was looking forward to the peach but there are far nicer out there.

Attachments

• wedding 2014 acg.jpg
    wedding 2014 acg.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 772
We have them. The consensus for us is "meh".

Promises fades terribly, romance is identical to gelish izzy wizzy - which if you don't have that is a very good multi purpose topper, the peach & pink are just a bit dull. I was looking forward to the peach but there are far nicer out there.

Thanks Willowrose. I like the look of Love, I don't have a colour like that that doesn't fade. And as you said, I already have Izzy wizzy so wouldn't need that one. I have just bought a peach so won need another one and promises doesn't look at all promising!

Do ACG do a nice creme lilac at all ?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399677090.875231.jpg

Rock Hard Gel overlay & Artistic French using the new bridal collection.x

Is there a nice French pink in the bridal collection or any of the collection?

Hi can anyone recommend a colour similar to shellac cakepop? Thanks!

Thank you that looks like what im looking for :) I'm also after a black and a plum colour if anyone can recommend thanks :)

Latest posts

Back