Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations lucielu, he's adorable x

Thank you.

Still no baby for me though . I keep thinking it's going to be tonight, every night I go to bed.... But nothing. Getting really impatient now I would like to meet her and have my body back to myself would be a bonus!

X

Ive not go that nicer body to get back haha but I can't wait to stop feeling rubbish all the time lol.

Fingers crossed lovey she'll be here pronto xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My belly today at 35+6

Just ignore all my stretch marks :)

To be honest I'm not fussed about them though really, more than worth it :) x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388342033.885393.jpg

Baby Tom has finally arrived! Managed to have my Christmas dinner and day with the kids and he arrived Boxing Day morning! 7lb13. All went well and quick. Hope all bumps babies and mums had a lovely Christmas xxView attachment 51365

Omg hes absolutely perfect x
Well done and congratulations xx xx
Have a lovely new year x

Ive not go that nicer body to get back haha but I can't wait to stop feeling rubbish all the time lol.

Fingers crossed lovey she'll be here pronto xxx

Lol nor have I. But I would like to be able to sleep on my front again and get out the bath or off the sofa like a normal person!

Xx

Lol nor have I. But I would like to be able to sleep on my front again and get out the bath or off the sofa like a normal person!

Xx

Haha yes, also the emergency roll off the bed is the best isn't it, so elegant ;)

Oh I am glad I'm not the only one having to throw there self up off the couch lol, I also get stuck in the bath so have to swish about in the water a bit & slide myself up the back of the bath to sit up then turn onto my knees to get out .. or shout my husband for help lol x

Just thought I would let you all know I had my baby this morning. My waters broke at 7.30am, got up had a quick bath, packed my sons bag so he could go to his Nan's, got to the hospital at 8.30am with contractions starting and being every 2 mins apart and I gave birth to her at 9.15am was all very quick I can't believe I was literally in labour and it all done with in 45mins!
Her name is Olivia and she was 8lb6oz
X

Just thought I would let you all know I had my baby this morning. My waters broke at 7.30am, got up had a quick bath, packed my sons bag so he could go to his Nan's, got to the hospital at 8.30am with contractions starting and being every 2 mins apart and I gave birth to her at 9.15am was all very quick I can't believe I was literally in labour and it all done with in 45mins!
X

Ah wow so quick. Congratulations :) just in time for 2013. Hope you're doing well xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

X

Congratulations to you and your new baby!

X

Well done, hope you and Olivia are going great, take things easy x

Lovely, have a nice new year with your precious little bundle. X

Thank you all.
Currently staying in for the night as she pooed while inside me so the have to do hourly checks. Hoping to be out in the morning so I can spend the new year with my little family xx

Aw congratulations lovely and welcome to the world Olivia. Look after yourselves xxx

Congratulations ❤️❤️❤️ xxxxx

Gcross are you all at home settled in? x

Congratulations Gcross, lovely name, hope you're home now enjoying you're new baby x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Thank you! Yes all settled in at home now, got out yesterday lunchtime, she is doing fine and is so gorgeous. Bit tired but have lots of help from everyone so will get lots of rest. Still can't get over how quick it was xx

Aw when they come that quick it's a bit of a shock isn't it. With my Sammy he was out in a few hours, sooner if he'd not got stuck but I remember thinking you were in my belly literally three/four hours ago!

Lovely to hear you're being looked after. Enjoy bubs xxx

Latest posts

Back