Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful little boy. You got your happy ending. So pleased for mummy and daddy :)

Congratulations, I've read your stories on here and am so pleased for you. He's gorgeous, enjoy :) x

Massive congratulations lush-lash. Hope your both doing well. Enjoy every minute because they grow do fast! Xxx

Woohoo Lush-Lash, I'm just busting with excitement for you and your new addition :hug:

My little boy was born this morning at 6.31am by emergency c section, after failed forceps delivery & failed ventouse delivery, I've also suffered a degree tear inside :( he was back to back the whole labour & he just couldn't come down the birth canal for some reason, I tried my best but It just wouldn't happen.

After 12 hours of established labour they finally took me to theatre were the assisted delivery methods failed & were I was given emcs.

Here is a picture of him, he weighed 8lb 0.5oz.

10 years waiting for this little guy, it hardly feels real. Xx

View attachment 53318

Congratulations was checking in and out of here last night to see how things were with you , very happy for you be very proud gorgeous little man he is Xxxxx

Sorry picture overload lol, I can't resist posting, he is just sooo scrumptious. xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390236696.131754.jpg

Aww congratulations. What a gorgeous little boy! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Congratulation lush lash, he's beautiful!!! I hope you are doing ok and please take it easy over the coming weeks x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations LushLash, you did it!!! :)

Huge congratulations to you Lush Lash. He is absolutely gorgeous. Enjoy every second.

Steph xx

Thank you ladies :)

I've had no sleep for 2 days & I'm still laid awake in hospital bcos I can't stop looking at him in his little cot next to my bed, he keeps looking up at me with his cute little eyes as if to say - hi mum, lol. Xx

Thank you ladies :)

I've had no sleep for 2 days & I'm still laid awake in hospital bcos I can't stop looking at him in his little cot next to my bed, he keeps looking up at me with his cute little eyes as if to say - hi mum, lol. Xx

Aww I'm the same, Alfie's 7 weeks old tomorrow but every time he wakes up in the middle of the night I feed him and he falls asleep on me and it takes me about half an hour to put him back to bed cos I just stare and smile at him. On the other hand my 3 year old has started nursery it just goes sooo fast! Just wait until he does say hi mum it melts your heart :) xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

I believe I'm starting to show signs of early labour! I know this can go in for days though so trying not to get too excited 💙 would be nice to meet baby Max this weekend though xxx

I believe I'm starting to show signs of early labour! I know this can go in for days though so trying not to get too excited 💙 would be nice to meet baby Max this weekend though xxx

Another baby geek, how exciting! :D

Ooh good luck was wondering when your max was arriving. Look after you keep us posted xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hope your not waiting too long! Good luck! :) xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Good luck Eden hair, was just thinking of you when I logged onto here. Xx

Good luck been following you on this thread Xxxx

Latest posts

Back