Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm due on 3rd March :) hoping he might be a little early with him being big tho haha x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

No max yet eden hair? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391511699.026143.jpg

My Olivia at 5wks today.
X

No max yet eden hair? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi we had reduced movements yesterday so was monitored and scanned he was perfect estimated 9lb 1oz. Later on had lots of toe curling pains in cervix that settled to nothing again *sigh*
However I had a show about 3 hours ago and am now getting pains every 30 minutes fingers crossed little man is gonna be here on his due date tomorrow 💙

Hi we had reduced movements yesterday so was monitored and scanned he was perfect estimated 9lb 1oz. Later on had lots of toe curling pains in cervix that settled to nothing again *sigh*
However I had a show about 3 hours ago and am now getting pains every 30 minutes fingers crossed little man is gonna be here on his due date tomorrow 💙

Think it's safe to say your in early stages of established labour,
Tip try not to lie down slows everything down stand and rock through your pains

Good luck

Hope so ! Best of luck can't wait for pics if max x

Taylor was estimated to be about 9lb ish but was 8lb 0.5oz, he was a week early though so maybe would of been around 9lb if id of gone to due date or over.

Good luck with everything, I had a bloody show & few hours later I started with pains coming every few minutes & he was born the next morning. xx

Taylor is 15 days old now, gone sooo quick!

He is having a few problems with his little belly bless him, had to change his milk to comfort milk but it hasn't made any difference, he is on infacol before every feed aswell but still crys out with belly ache.

We sit & wind him for AGES but he doesn't bring it up much, have tried all sorts & been on all sorts of websites for tips but none of them work to help him get his wind up.

Heard of something called colief but apparently he can't have it on the comfort milk :(

I'm going to get him in the drs to see what he can do because this has been going on just over a week now, the health visitor said to change his milk & give it a few days to work before we go to the dr, which we did the milk thing & although he initially seemed better it doesn't seem to be having any affect now so hopefully the dr can help! horrible to see a newborn crying in pain.

He's not in pain all the time, just after each bottle for a while then he eventually settles but takes a long time for him to get comfortable, I think he has silent reflux because of all the research I've done he has most of the symptoms of it.

Xx

Eeeeek exciting! I think he's on his way missus xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

He is having a few problems with his little belly bless him, had to change his milk to comfort milk but it hasn't made any difference, he is on infacol before every feed aswell but still crys out with belly ache.

We sit & wind him for AGES but he doesn't bring it up much, have tried all sorts & been on all sorts of websites for tips but none of them work to help him get his wind up.

Heard of something called colief but apparently he can't have it on the comfort milk :(

I'm going to get him in the drs to see what he can do because this has been going on just over a week now, the health visitor said to change his milk & give it a few days to work before we go to the dr, which we did the milk thing & although he initially seemed better it doesn't seem to be having any affect now so hopefully the dr can help! horrible to see a newborn crying in pain.

He's not in pain all the time, just after each bottle for a while then he eventually settles but takes a long time for him to get comfortable, I think he has silent reflux because of all the research I've done he has most of the symptoms of it.

Xx

Sorry to hear he's struggling with his feeds,
Can I ask what bottles and milk your using

Iv had the exact same probs with my middle one, very easily sorted xx

Xx

I had this with my Sammy Sox. We used infacol and two movements that helped him eventually bring up his wind- he certainly didn't give it freely.

1. Lay on his back (not straight after his feed mind) and gently cycle his legs like he's on a bike

2. (The best one) sit him on your knees, support his chin with your open hand, so his chin rests between your thumb and forefinger, support his back and bottom with your other hand and gently move him in a circular motion.

We were advised thus by the Health Visitor but of course this was nine years ago lol. Xxxx

Sorry to hear he's struggling with his feeds,
Can I ask what bottles and milk your using

Iv had the exact same probs with my middle one, very easily sorted xx

Hi, we were using tommee tippee anti colic but bought some dr browns bottles as I read they were the best ones so got 3 of those to start with, & we use aptamil milk we are using the comfort version of aptamil since Friday. xx

I had this with my Sammy Sox. We used infacol and two movements that helped him eventually bring up his wind- he certainly didn't give it freely.

1. Lay on his back (not straight after his feed mind) and gently cycle his legs like he's on a bike

2. (The best one) sit him on your knees, support his chin with your open hand, so his chin rests between your thumb and forefinger, support his back and bottom with your other hand and gently move him in a circular motion.

We were advised thus by the Health Visitor but of course this was nine years ago lol. Xxxx

I do that with his legs, he doesn't like it & screams lol, I massage his belly gently aswell, the health advisor told me to do that & id read about that online so I do that regularly now, Only time he properly settles is when we cuddle him to sleep the little attention seeker, he loves his mummy cuddles lol.

I've just bought some detinox colic drops from tesco so I'm going to try those out. xxx

Oh gosh, I remember the exact same thing 12 years ago! :D

Hi, we were using tommee tippee anti colic but bought some dr browns bottles as I read they were the best ones so got 3 of those to start with, & we use aptamil milk we are using the comfort version of aptamil since Friday. xx

Did you get my pm? I knew you were using the milk and bottles it's quite common,
I'm reluctant to put loads of info on a baby thread don't want new mums going into a melt down over bottles and milk

I can pm you info if you'd like xx
In the mean time only use dr browns just now xx

Did you get my pm? I knew you were using the milk and bottles it's quite common,
I'm reluctant to put loads of info on a baby thread don't want new mums going into a melt down over bottles and milk

I can pm you info if you'd like xx
In the mean time only use dr browns just now xx

Hi, I just got your pm, thanks, I just replied to you, sorry I didnt see the message when I first logged on it doesn't show when I use my phone xx

My sister has been at the hospital a lot recently with my niece and on speaking to the paediatric doctor about colic and what she was using etc he stated that a colicky baby is a baby which they cannot identify why they cry. They cry more than other babies and they do not know why and are given the term colic - it is not a medical condition and certainly nothing that could be treated according to him as what would you be treating when no-one knows what causes it. He said that they normally grow out of this at about 4 months - my niece is 3 and a half months now. Just a worry that they retail all these drops, dr brown bottles etc for colic and people buy them thinking that they will benefit from using them.
Just wanted to add this as I see people have been talking about it. xx

Latest posts

Back