Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bupa were no use said go to my doctors, luckily the local midwife called me and I have a scan at 9.20 tomorrow morning x

Good luck and let us know how you get on! Xx

Will do thank you guys x

33 weeks and sickness slowly creeping back!! Someone shoot me now!!!!

Will do thank you guys x

Hope tomorrow goes ok. x

If it makes you feel better, i had lost 3 babies before this pregnancy, so when this time I started bleeding & having belly ache etc I thought oh here we go again, but actually everything was ok & I did go on to give birth to a healthy little munchkin thank god. So bleeding isn't always bad news. x

I have a healthy little baby who is 6 wks 1 day, saw it's flicker of a heartbeat. due 10th march xx

I have a healthy little baby who is 6 wks 1 day, saw it's flicker of a heartbeat. due 10th march xx

Fantastic news! xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's fab news, delighted for u x

So happy for you xxx

Glad all is well!! Congratulations!!!! Xx

Thank god that's great news x

Oh good that's a relief. x

My brother's girlfriend is getting a proper little bump now :) I know it's going to go quickly but December seems to far away to meet the niecephew!

Tara Louise Tans x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405684951.358461.jpg
Just received this beautiful little bundle from my team at work. So unexpected and I adore Winnie the Pooh! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405684939.323676.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405684939.323676.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 197
If there is anyone out there from West Midlands (I'm from good old wolves) and you are quite far gone in their pregnancies but not too far that you're about to give birth any second lol I'd love to hear from you. I want to capture a maternity shoot like this:

(not my images... just inspiration)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405804715.077304.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405804797.195125.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405804808.956685.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405804817.323703.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405804900.130886.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405804912.211104.jpg

Haven't got any preg friends and haven't found anyone dating enough lol

x HelloSORRISO x

Any of you guys ever had possible/suspected shingles during pregnancy? X

Any of you guys ever had possible/suspected shingles during pregnancy? X

Have you got them?

My boss had them when I was pregnant I was fuming because she knew she had them & failed to tell me..

I was about 17 weeks at the time.

I had a blood test & was immune to chicken pox so unlikely to get shingles thank god, but was still very worrying for me at the time. x

Have you got them?

My boss had them when I was pregnant I was fuming because she knew she had them & failed to tell me..

I was about 17 weeks at the time.

I had a blood test & was immune to chicken pox so unlikely to get shingles thank god, but was still very worrying for me at the time. x

Not sure if I do but I've got a lovely blister rash that's extremely painful. I've already had chicken pox as a kid.
I read somewhere on the NHS website that even if you've had chicken pox's, it can come back as shingles or something like that.

I've had to call in sick in work as I'm not the only pregnant person in my building and don't want to put anyone else at risk, if it is shingles.

I've got an appointment with the Midwife tomorrow so hopefully i'll get some answers. It'll be nice to actually be able to sit down without wincing in agony. X

My partners mum lost twins when she caught shingles whilst pregnant. Best to be checked asap

I'm 28 weeks now and she's an absolute fidget so I know she's doing okay. There's very minimal risk to her as we both have the immunity to chicken pox.
I'm more concerned that they won't know what it is or what to do. Either way I'll hopefully find out what it is today. I'll let you know how I get on.
X

Just an update. As I suspected my midwife had never seen the rash I have before. I also had high levels of nitrates in my urine, so that could help to explain what's going on but we've got to wait for results. The only way I could even get to speak to a GP was arranging a call back within the hour and hopefully get an appointment. It was that or wait 3 weeks for an appointment with the GP. So we will see what happens in the next hour or so and if I don't get any further, I'll be heading to a&e.

Latest posts

Back