Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an update. As I suspected my midwife had never seen the rash I have before. I also had high levels of nitrates in my urine, so that could help to explain what's going on but we've got to wait for results. The only way I could even get to speak to a GP was arranging a call back within the hour and hopefully get an appointment. It was that or wait 3 weeks for an appointment with the GP. So we will see what happens in the next hour or so and if I don't get any further, I'll be heading to a&e.

Good, always best to be checked, keep us updated. Xx

Managed to see the GP and he's pretty sure it's shingles. I can't go into work until the blisters scab over but he wouldn't sign me off. Either way this pregnancy malarkey is p*****g me off. I can't take anything or put anything on it.
X

Oh no poor you :( Doc can't sign you off yet, you self cert for the first 7 days, and if you need longer then he can write a doctor's note. Chin up honey and hope you feel better soon. xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks HappyFeet. X

I've already had two days this week so I can self cert until Wednesday next week. It's safe to say I won't be having any more kids after this. It's far too much hassle! Lol xx

Pregnancy can really make you feel miserable can't it, especially when you're poorly on top. Few more weeks and it will be a distant memory. My Max is 3 months in a week or so and i was driving past the hospital today thinking it felt like an age since I'd been there and feeling grumpy, rough and fed up! Almost there sweet. Xxx

Sent from my MediaPad 10 LINK using SalonGeek mobile app

Pregnancy can really make you feel miserable can't it, especially when you're poorly on top. Few more weeks and it will be a distant memory. My Max is 3 months in a week or so and i was driving past the hospital today thinking it felt like an age since I'd been there and feeling grumpy, rough and fed up! Almost there sweet. Xxx

I got so annoyed and wanted to give birth any time after 34 weeks !
Now my eldest is starting junior and my youngest just turned 5 !
Goes way too quick wish I hadn't been such a misery lol x

With battling prenatal depression and then all the other pregnancy things I've had, it has been harder than I thought or imagined it would be.
I would love to say I'm excited about giving birth etc but I know that's when the next battle for me commences.

I must say though, I really admire Pika and her partner. I honestly don't know how I would cope in their situation. They are defiantly an inspiration. X

I got so annoyed and wanted to give birth any time after 34 weeks !
Now my eldest is starting junior and my youngest just turned 5 !
Goes way too quick wish I hadn't been such a misery lol x

I know what you mean, it goes so quick, there's nine years between my two, they dont stay babies for long do they :) xxx

With battling prenatal depression and then all the other pregnancy things I've had, it has been harder than I thought or imagined it would be.
I would love to say I'm excited about giving birth etc but I know that's when the next battle for me commences.

I must say though, I really admire Pika and her partner. I honestly don't know how I would cope in their situation. They are defiantly an inspiration. X

I hated both my pregnancies, i suffered with my mental and physical health with Max, both took their toll, but its worth it. Yup the birth is painful, but you'll do it missus and then the best part happens :)

I know aren't they. Ive just read Pikas update and i dont know how she does it. I'm in awe. Xxx

Im 35 weeks now and fed up :-( been having period like cramps for days now too. And baby not moving as much as it normally was but think im just worrying for nothing! Oh well after day a nice 5 days doing no hair :) x

Im 35 weeks now and fed up :-( been having period like cramps for days now too. And baby not moving as much as it normally was but think im just worrying for nothing! Oh well after day a nice 5 days doing no hair :) x

How you feeling today? X

How you feeling today? X

Im ok was in hospital friday as baby hadnt moved for 24 hours so was monitored until it moved which it did after hours of waiting!! Monkey! Im ok now just tired xx

Im ok was in hospital friday as baby hadnt moved for 24 hours so was monitored until it moved which it did after hours of waiting!! Monkey! Im ok now just tired xx

Maybe it could be the start? I went in with my daughter at 35 weeks on the Saturday because she wasn't moving and she was born on the Thursday early hours of the morning. Xx

Maybe it could be the start? I went in with my daughter at 35 weeks on the Saturday because she wasn't moving and she was born on the Thursday early hours of the morning. Xx

Ye im not sure, ive been more of a worrier this time round!! Its moving more now, hopefully it wont be too long. Backache is starting to hurt now lol xx

Ye im not sure, ive been more of a worrier this time round!! Its moving more now, hopefully it wont be too long. Backache is starting to hurt now lol xx

At least she's moving more now, that's the main thing. Keep us updated, you never know you may have an eager one there, just desperate to get out sooner rather than later lol xx

At least she's moving more now, that's the main thing. Keep us updated, you never know you may have an eager one there, just desperate to get out sooner rather than later lol xx

I hope so! Haha. Xx

Well the little snowman has hung in for another 2 wks after my bleed, 8 wks today!! Although feel like my bloat hasnt gone and getting a belly already?! X

Just a quick question I'm 20 weeks pregnant (hairdresser on my feet all day) my feet are so sore by the end of the day I'm in so much pain trying to walk I sit down and don't move all night until the next morning. I know it's worse in the heat at the moment!
Just wondering should I expect this to get even worse throughout my pregnancy? Or is it just as bad now?
Thanks

Well the little snowman has hung in for another 2 wks after my bleed, 8 wks today!! Although feel like my bloat hasnt gone and getting a belly already?! X

I bloated quite badly in the first 12 weeks, it's due to your metabolism slowing down. My bloating disappeared after 12 weeks and I only started showing properly at around 16/20 weeks. However every single woman and their pregnancy is different. X

Just a quick question I'm 20 weeks pregnant (hairdresser on my feet all day) my feet are so sore by the end of the day I'm in so much pain trying to walk I sit down and don't move all night until the next morning. I know it's worse in the heat at the moment!
Just wondering should I expect this to get even worse throughout my pregnancy? Or is it just as bad now?
Thanks

I'm not a hairdresser but I would recommend that you try and sit down at some points throughout your day. Chances are it will get worse, depending on how big your bump gets, how you carry and if you get leg/feet swelling. X

It gets worse lol. Im a hairdresser and 36 weeks pregnant and still working full days and by end of day my feet r really sore x

Latest posts

Back