Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope it does come soon coz im losing the will to live lol x

I really hope it does come soon coz im losing the will to live lol x

Lol I feel like that now! Let alone when I get to your stage. Eat plenty of spicey curry's and all the other things they suggest! X

I dont eat currys lol. Ive been on my birthing ball today just want it out now xx

Would any of you say a birthing ball helped bring on labour at all x

No I was on that ball for a week, all day every day and the little beggar didn't move. But for two nights before I had him I tried pineapple. To be fair they come when they come. Nothing speeds them up x

I put myself into labour by laughing. I watched the inbetweeners box set and laughed so hard. I was a week overdue but I'm convinced it worked.

Been meaning to post on this for a while now and seen as I have 2-3weeks to go depending on finding a suitable date for my section now seems a good time! So nervous now got nothing ready this time and the panic has only just set in... Hmm think the furniture move and build might just get her here a bit earlier...

I just want it out now!!! Ill try anything lol. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408303633.120364.jpg

13 days to go!!!

Ye everyone keeps saying how small i am but i feel like an elephant lol x

Would any of you say a birthing ball helped bring on labour at all x

I had a sweep at 38+3 (I had too much amniotic fluid so my consultant thought it would be safer to let him come earlier than later) & when I had my sweep I was already 3cm dilated & she assured me I would have him within a few days, so that night I bounced for England lol, had a curry & some pineapple & the S word, nothing happened....

I repeated all the above the next day & the day after too, 3 days later at 38+6 my waters broke, at bang on 39 weeks he was born my emergency section.

So it could of helped bouncing on the ball or it could of been the sweep or a combination,

But it wouldn't hurt for you to try x

Taylor is 7 months old on Wednesday! can't believe how quick it goes.

This is him this morning... 6am rolling about in his cot, he bangs on the cot bars to wake me up, every morning he does this lol..

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408342124.028537.jpg

he's too cute x

Missy106 this was me with 13 days to go! Lol x

& he was all in my back so god knows how big my belly would of been if he was all up front lol x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408342549.513369.jpg

Missy106 this was me with 13 days to go! Lol x

& he was all in my back so god knows how big my belly would of been if he was all up front lol x

View attachment 73038

Omg u were huge!!! Haha. I dont even look pregnant this morning, it dissapeers in the morning lol. I wish it would hurry up. Going for a long walk today x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408352382.798475.jpg with 27 days till my due date! Stretch marks galore in the last 3 days!!!!!

Omg! Maybe i am quite small then lolxx

You are small but my last baby was 9lb and this ones probably the same! Plus I have a lot of water around her! Enjoy having your bump it feels so werid once it's gone!

I wouldn't worry if the midwife hasn't said anything
You'll just ping back quickly maybe ;)

[QUOTE=bbeautiful
27 days left ??? Bless you x

Here's my bump at 32 weeks.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408366235.545684.jpg

I've only got two tiny stretch marks were I had my belly pierced. X

Latest posts

Back