Show us your Gelish nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jojo they are SOOOO bright! X

Shannon & Jojo can you PLEASE tell me how to do the freehand leopard print on the side of the nails???? Tried but just can't do it!

Shannon & Jojo can you PLEASE tell me how to do the freehand leopard print on the side of the nails???? Tried but just can't do it!

I just use a dotting tool (really small point) Gemma lambert does a good tutorial on leopard print, she describes it as drawing 'commas' side by side, I do a mixture of that & dashes & rough circles (if that makes sense? Any spaces I fill up with dots ;-/ iv probs explained that rubbish sorry xx

Zoomed in on one of mine set if you can see my commas, dashes, squiggly circles & spots :)
(All technical terms 😁)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374274090.061889.jpg

Thanks Jojo, probably still won't be able to do it :( I've been trying to use the Konad leopard print and then put some sparkle in the middle but it look crap!

Shannon, what colors are use in the 1st pic?? I absolutely LOVE them!!

Thank you! They're holographic pink and turquoise glitters over 'you're so sweet' and 'Oocha Choocha'

Not sure if this worked

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Edit: no it didn't :(

Not sure if this worked

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Gelish glow with multi coloured foil

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 477
Toes to match x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 790
TLC Lisa how did you do your neon splodge nails? Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey Hun I do 2 coats of 1 colour and then a dab of all the other colours and use my dotting tool to mix the colours and swirl them around Hun xxx

Love all these nails! I'm saving to do the gelish course :)

Jojo, where can I buy acrylic paint from to do nail art? I'm worried about getting the wrong stuff xx

I got my last set off amazon. You can't get the wrong stuff :)

Hi all! Can anyone advise me of a good App to download to compliment my photos of gelish fingers/toes so i am able to post them.My ordinary camera really isn't doing them justice! 😔 X

Latest posts

Back