Show us your Gelish nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not Gelish related but how sad am I that I'm excited that on my new app I can give out likes!!!! 👍❤

I do have Gelish nails to share now. Not as neat as I'd like but lady rushed me to complete in 45 mins so she didn't miss her train eeek :-/
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374739365.682361.jpg

Not Gelish related but how sad am I that I'm excited that on my new app I can give out likes!!!! 👍❤

Have you got a new one?or just updated the old one?x

I do have Gelish nails to share now. Not as neat as I'd like but lady rushed me to complete in 45 mins so she didn't miss her train eeek :-/
View attachment 39033

If I could do straight lines like that in 45 minutes I would be well chuffed! I think I need a new striper brush too mine looks more like a fan brush now that doesn't help lol.

They yummy Jojo :Love:

If I could do straight lines like that in 45 minutes I would be well chuffed! I think I need a new striper brush too mine looks more like a fan brush now that doesn't help lol.

They yummy Jojo :Love:

Thanks hun! What I wanted to do was separate the lines with a thin black line but we just ran out of time!! xx

View attachment 39033

They remind me of sticks of rocks, they look very candy like. Love the colours Jojo xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

They remind me of sticks of rocks, they look very candy like. Love the colours Jojo xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

They actually do look like sticks of rock :) colours are all from the Glow collection apart from the yellow from the neons xx

So lovely! Saw these on Harmonys Facebook page! Had you tagged them in it? Xx

I did tag them in it and was done yesterday on a client ready for a wedding today xx

TLC Lisa what base colour is this?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Hello base colour was eur so chic Hun with after party espresso and black shadow xx

Hello base colour was eur so chic Hun with after party espresso and black shadow xx

Thanks, I have this colour on my list! Just starting out with gelish and been looking through all the posts to find fab shades!

Thanks, I have this colour on my list! Just starting out with gelish and been looking through all the posts to find fab shades!

Eur so chic and after party espresso has priced popular but there Is a new collection coming out next month too and the colours are fab xxx

Eur so chic and after party espresso has priced popular but there Is a new collection coming out next month too and the colours are fab xxx

Great. There are so many lovely colours I'm struggling to choose already!

There looks to be a lot of work in them Jojo... It's approx £15 here in Ireland for a basic French or colour application, roughly an extra £5 if you want nail art, so I'd say £25-30 for these?

Thanks hun. I decided on £35 xx

This is gelish make you blink pink with silver rockstar ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374795229.338350.jpg

Latest posts

Back