Show us your Gelish nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been playing to create some new summer designs. ..love gelish!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi what do you use to do the lines in 2nd and 4th pics please?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi plumapple, its a striping brush thats about 2cm long...and a steady hand! I find I have to hold my breath when concentrating on lines haha x

One of my favourites from the last few weeks
sy8ary4a.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi plumapple, its a striping brush thats about 2cm long...and a steady hand! I find I have to hold my breath when concentrating on lines haha x

I'm so glad I am not the only one that does this :) x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375114618.114680.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375114628.665477.jpg

Gelish on natural nails and very dry cuticles!

Hi, why glitter did you use in this , looks beautiful !

Its just one off ebay got it ages ago so cant really remember where it was from sorry..just have a search on there tho there's loads to choose from :)Xx

I like the nail art... How do you all do the zebra stripes? Is it done with striping brush or dotting tool?

Hi! It's just a striping brush I use to do the zebra print and a dotting tool to do the leopard print :)

I'm loving the Glow Collection at the minute, did this set on myself.. As Rockstars!! Nail art isn't perfect but I always get a little bored by the end of doing my own nails... Just me? 😆

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375139842.524936.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375139842.524936.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 466
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375139858.474689.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375139858.474689.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 481
Not Gelish related but how sad am I that I'm excited that on my new app I can give out likes!!!! 👍❤

Now that it exciting. Thanks for sharing - am all updated now and 'liking' away. X

Sorry it's posted before I finished writing. Are they really bright in natural light? I need some ideas for a hen weekend and these look perfect :) x

www.facebook.com/BootyliciousOxford

Sorry it's posted before I finished writing. Are they really bright in natural light? I need some ideas for a hen weekend and these look perfect :) x

www.facebook.com/BootyliciousOxford

Thank you! Yes they are quite bright, I was having a coffee before work and 3 ladies have approached me to look at them ☺ chuffed! The glitter is just from a little craft shop on eBay! Iridescent lime, such a good match 😊

Enjoyed doing a simple gelish French tonight on natural nails. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375255585.283263.jpg

Hi Shannon, I know you're in BC but where did you get the butterflies? I'm in the uk and looked on ebay but no real luck...do they come in multi colours in each pack? X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375284828.033449.jpg
Mine I did the other night :)
Make you Blink Pink!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375289783.403351.jpg

Far from perfect, quick infill & change with tiki tiki. Loving gold & orange at mo. can't help thinking tiger blossom would have looked better with gold? :/

Too small lol let me try again ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375290001.665345.jpg

Latest posts

Back