Show us your Gelish nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say you improved on them rather than copied. Your version shows far more skill & finesse :D

Do you think?! Well thank you so much xx

Wow! Tried out You Glare, I Glow and put Izzy Whizzy on top and it is sooo lovely!!

Love these colours :) iv not got izzy whizzy, think that's going on my list xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378323521.553060.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378323521.553060.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 458
Shannon, I wish I had your clients (and your talent obviously!) They all have such lovely hands and your nails always look fabulous.

Thank you so much! Most of my ladies do have great nails/hands to work with. It's definitely a bonus!!

What I'm sporting at the moment minus the braided design, really into decals at the moment! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378324048.769319.jpg

This is how my starburst looks too, wish it was more pinky, I bought night reflection for a dark purple :-(

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow! Tried out You Glare, I Glow and put Izzy Whizzy on top and it is sooo lovely!!

Hi did this combo last night on someone too and loved it!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I done this exact combo tonight... loved it x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

First set of gelish nails - loving it!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1378330845881.jpg
    1378330845881.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 460
It's fab over black shadow too :)

I've got it over black shadow just now on my own nails and it's probably one of my all time favourite combos (bold statement, i know haha). It's sooo sparkly! I also think it would be great to use if you were doing a galaxy design.

What colours are these? Love your designs

Thank you! These are Mint of Spring, Garden Teal Party and He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not x

I would love to know how you did those nails Hollie x

I would love to know how you did those nails Hollie x

They are gel extensions with gelish over the top and heart gems set in top it off. :) x

Gelish French & starburst with Swarovski , I stunning x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 447

Latest posts

Back