Show us your Gelish nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Changed my shape and gelish today and really love them :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378070113.254794.jpg

Had a spare hour to do mine today - make you blink pink, sheek white with stamping & rockstar xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378155017.670337.jpg

Converse!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 449
My Sugar Baby with flower details

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 406
Butterflies

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 430
What colours are all these?

First one is 'My Nightly Craving', second is 'You're so sweet you're giving me a toothache', 'night shimmer' with sterling silver glitter and Jet Set with arctic freeze zebra. Third is 'Love me like a vamp'.

thanks geeks for all your lovely comments and ''likes'' , its scary going for such a drastic change so the reassurance means a lot :hug: xx

Ladies do you know what colours are used in these nails? They are Gelish xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378198979.084664.jpg

Love these, where did you get your butterflies from if you don't mind me asking. X

Thank you :) They are Konad stamps from plate M36

They were done by a girl called Manami at Kitsune Nails! It's on her Facebook but unfortunately doesn't say what she used!

My parcel arrived today with my acrylic nails ;-) can't wait to practice my nail art more now whooo, Danielle btw I love your nails & defo love the shape wish I could have mine like that xx

Aww thanks hun means a lot :) I've loved this shape for a while but wasn't brave enough but decided to just go for it

Aww thanks hun means a lot :) I've loved this shape for a while but wasn't brave enough but decided to just go for it

U made the right move Hun looks lovely what colours did uu use? It's an ombré affect right? Xx

Latest posts

Back