Show us your Gelish nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here it is JoJo

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372580348.699105.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372580348.699105.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 597
They do a neon yellow in the rio collection, the oranges are both very bright but tiki tiki is a darker true orange and I'm brighter is more a lighter coral orange I have attached a pic of me wearing both, doesn't show the true brightness but is close :)

i love love love tiki tiki! really wish shellac had a shade like it!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Gelish ❤ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372614013.463810.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372614028.812907.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372614037.677848.jpg

Love the 3rd set especially JoJo. Great colour combination.

Here's my gelish nails, I smudged my design when using top coat1372628340802.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8730 using SalonGeek mobile app

These all look awesome, but how do you all get your rhinestones to stay? I've pushed mine into the top coat then cured and they come right off :*/

Sent from my LG-LG855 using SalonGeek mobile app

These all look awesome, but how do you all get your rhinestones to stay? I've pushed mine into the top coat then cured and they come right off :*/

Push them into the wet colour, cure then top coat and cure x

These i was trying out on my own nails to see how gems would stick embedded in gelish so just used some cheapy ones from primark! x

They still look lovely x

Random question I'm a fully qualified beauty therapist do I have to qualify in gelish to provide that treatment?

Random question I'm a fully qualified beauty therapist do I have to qualify in gelish to provide that treatment?

Yes. You'll need it for insurance purposes too. You'll have manicure / pedicure already under your belt to start the course which will be 1 day. You'll live the course, and once you start buying colours you'll be addicted like the rest of us :) Xx

Look on YouTube for Fingernail fixer, she has a video on how to do this :) xx

Yes. You'll need it for insurance purposes too. You'll have manicure / pedicure already under your belt to start the course which will be 1 day. You'll live the course, and once you start buying colours you'll be addicted like the rest of us :) Xx

As long as you have a manicure and pedicure certificate you don't have to be trained in gelish so I thought? I haven't done a gelish course x

As long as you have a manicure and pedicure certificate you don't have to be trained in gelish so I thought? I haven't done a gelish course x

You can't offer a treatment if you've not had the training and you won't be insured to perform that treatment xx

Latest posts

Back