Show us your hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I could use a haircut. :p This is from a few days ago...I coloured over most of the blue with black.

I must say though. Your a wee stunner as you are. (Wee, god I'm so Scottish it hurts)

I must say though. Your a wee stunner as you are. (Wee, god I'm so Scottish it hurts)
hahaha its painful when you realise how often you 'wee' isn't it...mind you at least we don't say 'jings, crivvens or help ma boab'...a'la the Broons or Oor Wullie :lol: xxx

hahaha its painful when you realise how often you 'wee' isn't it...mind you at least we don't say 'jings, crivvens or help ma boab'...a'la the Broons or Oor Wullie :lol: xxx

I say alot worse ken, I'm fae PETERHEED hahahaha. I sound almost identical to the fat one in "brave". Anyone seen trawlermen?? That's my drunk voice hahahaha

I blush to admit, but when I read your posts, I do it with a Mrs Doubtfire voice - sorry!!

I say alot worse ken, I'm fae PETERHEED hahahaha. I sound almost identical to the fat one in "brave". Anyone seen trawlermen?? That's my drunk voice hahahaha
i always think of the radio gag ' peter reid fae peterheid is deid' lol. i worked in Peterhead for a weekend many moons ago,helping to get a shop open, a guy chatted me up over a fish supper ( classy i know but it was a great fish supper :lol:), he said to me 'fit like, och yer an awfy bonny quine(?)'...i had to ask what it meant! xxx

I blush to admit, but when I read your posts, I do it with a Mrs Doubtfire voice - sorry!!
lol thats my weekend look! thats pretty much a Dundee accent, all be it a posher one hahaha xxx

I lived in Perth for 7 years. It's was the Aberdeen accent I struggled with :-(

Haha I do this!
I'll put a pic on later when im not dying from excess alcohol x

Hahahahah aye us aberdeen and shire people are a little fast when talking and through in a few words that most would require a throat infection to pronounce hahaha.

Lol good looks and a Scottish accent can't get much better

Lol good looks and a Scottish accent can't get much better

Course it can. I could be hotter and welsh . . . And a rich man La La La la la la la la la la laaaaaaaa hahahahaha x

I look rough and need a change!

I've had the same colour for years, I'm so boring!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated 😉 X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364828137.243906.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364828137.243906.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 679

you don't look rough at all lovie, you look glowing :biggrin: how about a wee subtle change in tone? there's some gorgeous soft golds and rose gold tones that are hot just now and its not too drastic a change when you're so blonde xxx

Pastel pink!! :) x

Please ignore my face :/ 10 hour pub crawl yesterday! Diluted joico intensity indigo on top of faded crazy colour lavender and Balmain 10" extensions :)

Mines boring! Im daring through my clients lol! Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364830831.791029.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364830831.791029.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 606

Yes i think pastel pink too or a pastel coral colour! X

Last edited:
Photo wouldn't attach!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364830970.766265.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364830970.766265.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 643
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364830986.192926.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364830986.192926.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 636

Latest posts