Show us your hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fab, how long did it take you? Did you? Did you use micro rings?

Took me all day stopping for dimmer etc lol I can't wait to wash them lol x

Took me all day stopping for dimmer etc lol I can't wait to wash them lol x

I bet your ad hurt today!! What length are they?im still waiting for my clip ins from sjk! I know they take upto 14 working days but starting to get inpatient now! I ordered them on the 6th!!!

Mines a working progress colour still needs to be done ( when do we ever get the time for our own hair ) and the style isn't quite where it needs to be yet what I'm aiming for style wise is the last pic I love it x

Your hair is beautiful x

Done my extensions, they are abit more yellowy than my hair but hopefully some purple shampoo will help lol x

Oh wow. . . Love them. Your like a wee doll :) x

Mines a working progress colour still needs to be done ( when do we ever get the time for our own hair ) and the style isn't quite where it needs to be yet what I'm aiming for style wise is the last pic I love it x

Love it!!! Funky, but not crazy mad :)

I bet your ad hurt today!! What length are they?im still waiting for my clip ins from sjk! I know they take upto 14 working days but starting to get inpatient now! I ordered them on the 6th!!!

Yeah Iv got blisters on my hands! I done the micro rings, they are so easy to remove aswell! They are 18 inches but because they are double drawn they are actually 19.5 inches x

I absolutly love it! Your hair looks awesome and you are gorgeous :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SalonGeek

I absolutly love it! Your hair looks awesome and you are gorgeous :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SalonGeek

Thank you that's such a nice thing to say xxx

Love it!

This is mine very boring x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364820073.785401.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364820073.785401.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 532
View attachment 31563
I really need a colour and my sides taken in a bit tighter. Fancy a change tho.... Getting old and boring
I wish I suited short hair as well it suits you. Haha. I'm bored of my hair. :\

Done my extensions, they are abit more yellowy than my hair but hopefully some purple shampoo will help lol x

They look really good. I can't imagine doing extensions on myself. o_o

I love your style. :)

Noooo dont change it I like it ;) x
Haha. I'm getting fuzzy over the ears. Like it super short at sides. My hair used to be so long it's Scary how short I have gotten. Before I would have gouged someone's eye out for merely suggesting clippers hahaha

I wish I suited short hair as well it suits you. Haha. I'm bored of my hair. :\

I bet it would suit you more than you think. I used to have quite long hair too. Only last few years I've been getting it cropped x

Latest posts

Back