Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a full set of lashes, my 5th client, I've been trained only for 1 month. I used C curls and 9-14 mm

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1386549683496.jpg
    1386549683496.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 306
Does anyone have a link to purchase sky glue? Is it from a reputable brand?

Sky glue does require a patch test according to the website please check with your insurance as it will be invalid. Also the label is not written in English check with your insurance it's ok to use as it may not be compliant with the standards in this country. You need to have he support of the supplier if for any reason a client had a court case against you.

Sky glue does require a patch test according to the website please check with your insurance as it will be invalid. Also the label is not written in English check with your insurance it's ok to use as it may not be compliant with the standards in this country. You need to have he support of the supplier if for any reason a client had a court case against you.

This is what I was wondering about..... Look forward to any input from people who use this already

I set i did recently. I use 0.5 x12mm

Attachments

• 20130618_130623.jpg
    20130618_130623.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 278
Helppppp :( I'm struggling so much with a full set :(
I'm struggling to separate lashes to apply a lash and then 2 or 3 lashes will stick to the one extension. And then my glue is taking so long to dry the lash is sliding down the natural lash. Any tips? Anything In General at all I am so upset I'm finding it harder as I go long !

Helppppp :( I'm struggling so much with a full set :(
I'm struggling to separate lashes to apply a lash and then 2 or 3 lashes will stick to the one extension. And then my glue is taking so long to dry the lash is sliding down the natural lash. Any tips? Anything In General at all I am so upset I'm finding it harder as I go long !

Get a faster drying adhesive. Unless you have all day to repeatedly hold the isolating tweezers and lash extension in place until it dries... But that gets annoying after not very long!
Also, make sure you're not using too much adhesive! You only need a very small amount and the more you put on the longer it will take to dry. X

Hi guys this is my first set took a bit more than two hours and it is 13,11,9ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386592786.958707.jpgso please honest with me is that ok? Thanks everyone .I know I cannot compare the ladies you have done ,they just amazing . I hope I can do the same one day . And I find one eye is easier that the other working with. Xx

Thats really interesting about the glue,I assumed I wasn't quick enough yet to move on but I get so frustrated with stickies that actually maybe thats the problem. When it runs out I'll try a quicker setting glue.

I currently use eyelash emporium medium glue.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Thats really interesting about the glue,I assumed I wasn't quick enough yet to move on but I get so frustrated with stickies that actually maybe thats the problem. When it runs out I'll try a quicker setting glue.

I currently use eyelash emporium medium glue.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I thought the same and left it way way too long before trying some ultra platinum adhesive (Eyelash Emporium). X

Yes that's exactly what I mean, it's so disheartening isn't it :( I just want then to look full front head on. Do you find a C curl is curly enough?

Iv watched lielashes videos and she uses a C curl and hers look great from the front, maybe it's just my application? X

Yep, C curl sorted the problem! All my clients are happy with them :) xx

:) I've been browsing this forum for quite a few weeks now, and have learnt so much just reading all the wonderful information, hints and tips here. I did my training at the end of August this year, and have since started my own mobile business. Work is slowly picking up and I now have a few regulars, probably averaging about 6 clients per week. I'm hoping one day to make this my sole income and trying very hard to perfect this craft. I still practice regularly on my friends whenever I can. Here's a few pics....any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• ad2.jpg
    ad2.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 354
  • forum7.jpg
    forum7.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 321
  • forum8.jpg
    forum8.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 318
  • forum9.jpg
    forum9.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 333

I use beauty revolutions glue at the minute and love it so I won't be changing I don't think. I do remember in my training they specifically said don't use glues imported from places such as china etc.
I always patch test because I was trained to, I feel peace of mind knowing I've done that :) xx

Some lashes from today, love these...they have purple corners, but the photo doesn't show them off:
2s1ojex.jpg

Some lashes from today, love these...they have purple corners, but the photo doesn't show them off:
2s1ojex.jpg

I love these.
What curl, thickness and length did you use?
Did this lady have lots of lashes to begin with for you to have managed to get this look?
Love them!

2013-12-10 00.14.55.jpg

2013-12-10 00.15.33.jpg

2013-11-19 00.09.34.jpg

2013-12-10 00.13.10.jpg[/ATTACH]

Just finished my xD eyelash extention training with Emporium in Pinewood Film Studios. For anybody thinking about this , the two day training course was truly amazing, befour this I didnt realise what all the fuss was about 6D eyelash extentions and the Russian technique was about...wow wow and wow I have being lashing for 6 years daily back to back this treatment as made me fall in love with lashes all over again...I have done some normal lashes today and they look sparse in comparison....I love xd lash extentions and there is no way after having these these beautiful lashes you could possibly want anything more in a lash treatment...lightweight. ..full...lasting...and look...:Love::Love::Love:

Attachments

• 2013-11-24 20.32.33.jpg
    2013-11-24 20.32.33.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 406

View attachment 50116

View attachment 50117

View attachment 50119

View attachment 50120[/ATTACH]

Just finished my xD eyelash extention training with Emporium in Pinewood Film Studios. For anybody thinking about this , the two day training course was truly amazing, befour this I didnt realise what all the fuss was about 6D eyelash extentions and the Russian technique was about...wow wow and wow I have being lashing for 6 years daily back to back this treatment as made me fall in love with lashes all over again...I have done some normal lashes today and they look sparse in comparison....I love xd lash extentions and there is no way after having these these beautiful lashes you could possibly want anything more in a lash treatment...lightweight. ..full...lasting...and look...:Love::Love::Love:

Wow they look so thick :) well done xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I nooo this is only one of my first sets :smack: need more and more lol loving them . thankyou xx

Here is an example of my lashes!ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386759957.815621.jpg

Latest posts

Back