Show us your Swarovski manicures and pedicures!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooks

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I have been using Swarovski Crystals for a while just to add to my French polish and other bits and am now starting to be asked for full nails of them. I have found the advice on here really helpful and think I know which way to do it now (I hope!) but I would like to see pictures of yours, I know some can look a lot more sparkly than others dependinf on application and colours/sizes of crystals used. I have just ordered some larger clear ones and some AB one but have also seen some incredible coloured ones too, just wondered if any of you lovely Geeks have used these?

Share your pics, I can't wait to see them :)

Zooks

Hi Geeks

I have been using Swarovski Crystals for a while just to add to my French polish and other bits and am now starting to be asked for full nails of them. I have found the advice on here really helpful and think I know which way to do it now (I hope!) but I would like to see pictures of yours, I know some can look a lot more sparkly than others dependinf on application and colours/sizes of crystals used. I have just ordered some larger clear ones and some AB one but have also seen some incredible coloured ones too, just wondered if any of you lovely Geeks have used these?

Share your pics, I can't wait to see them :)

Zooks

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376238405.094481.jpg

Here was my first Swarovski pedi I did! I used Xilion Cut in AB, sizes SS5 & SS7. I used Silver Chrome Shellac underneath, then holo Rockstar, then stones...phew! I do love the look though!! :)

Ooh these look beautiful, did you set into uncured Shellac and then top coat?

Good work :)

Ooh these look beautiful, did you set into uncured Shellac and then top coat?

Good work :)

Hey Zooks,

Thankyou!!

I did 2 coats Silver Chrome, cure each coat, then burnished in holographic glitter, thin coat of Grapefruit Sparkle then cure, add stones into tacky layer, apply topcoat with small nail art brush to get inbetween each stone, cure, then topcoat again but all over top of stones, cure, remove sticky!

I thought the topcoat would dull the crystals, but it really doesn't!! Adding the Rockstar underneath really helps with sparkle too!

Sounds a bit long winded, but well worth it - they lasted 6 weeks with only one crystal lost! :)

Ive just ordered some SS8 Light Rose coloured ones!
Its the first time Im going to be doing it so I hope it goes ok and they arent too big, planning on setting them in Brisa Lite.
Will post a pic when the get delivered :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376242967.994299.jpg

I did these on myself using SS5 AB Swarovski's :) I've never used a different colour for a full set but have used a few different pinks & purples for detailing on accent nails, they're all beautiful! I love anything sparkly haha xx

Beautiful work :)

Did they last well?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Here's a collage I made a few months ago of recent Swarovski treatments

Attachments

• Swarovski crystal collage.jpg
    Swarovski crystal collage.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 2,497
These are crystal AB in ss5,7,9 and 12 over CND silver chrome shellac and silver holo glitter

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376244821.784254.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376244821.784254.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 2,295
Here is one of mine! Fave ab crystals ss3,5 and 7 :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376248912.325790.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376248912.325790.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 2,002
These are all looking fab : )

Excited to do them now!

Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376255301.280237.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376255328.270814.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376255352.967136.jpg
Here are a few of my attempts 😄

Do you all have a particular way of applying? As in did you start at the bottom or to one side etc? When using different sizes especially how do you find best?

Thankyou Geeks good work :)

Last edited:
So nobody uses Gel bond to apply their crystals? Do they last well just by being added to shellac colour.

Do you add then to uncured or cured Shellac?

Thanks

Apply the crystals in the tacky layer of shellac after curing. Fingernail fixer has got a great tutorial on you tube on how to do this. Have a watch. I am about to attempt my first Swarovski pedi when my little one goes for his nap :) x

S5 crystals with All Dahlia-ed Up gelish :)

Latest posts

Back