Show us your Swarovski manicures and pedicures!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also order mine from scatter crystals. Great customer service, fast shipping and lots of colours to choose from.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393786744.169602.jpg did these on myself stayed on 5 weeks without loosing a crystal 😊

The worst pic, but the last one I did on little fingers. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393793020.557441.jpg

I order mine from Scatter Crystals too. They have an excellent selection and their delivery is very fast. I understand that S2 get their stock from them.

Thank you ladies....which ones would you recommend buying for nails ? What are your favourites ?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393795741.687657.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393795754.334775.jpg

These are my 2nd and 3rd time doing crystals. The wee love hearts I did for my hen spa weekend I loved them! 😍

Hi everyone. Could someone please tell me where is the best place to order these crystals from? I've just put some in my trolley on s2 but thought I'd check first...thank you

I order from a lady who sells on eBay she's lovely and has all the Swarovski certificates. Her prices are good and you can order any quantity of each size/colour that you wish.

Would you like her number? :)

Glamour Fairy :)

Thank you ladies....which ones would you recommend buying for nails ? What are your favourites ?

If you're doing straight lines then I would use SS5. If you want a more unorganised look then mix in some SS3 too but these are very small and quite fiddly so beware!!

A recent set of acrylics I did. I do love a Swarovski crystal or 2(hundred) 😉ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393836628.264298.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393836653.298226.jpg

How much do you all charge for this? How do you work out your pricing? For a single nail etc?

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

y6eryqa2.jpg
pu9yseme.jpg
6u8ejepe.jpg
sy5uru6e.jpg
my first set of toes! Tried posting the other day but don't think it worked!? Xxx

Thank you all very much. I'm going to place a order with scatter crystals

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393865484.588981.jpg
This is my first crystal pedicure, completed on my course at the Creative Academy Manchester

How much do you all charge for this? How do you work out your pricing? For a single nail etc?

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'd be keen to know this as well. I'm about to promo Swarovski toes and fingers but I'm not sure which price to offer.......anyone care to share their prices please?

Hello fellow swarovski addicts :) can anyone recommend a good glitter for underneath the Crystal AB stones? I like silver holographic under the Clear but want a glitter with a similar pinky tone to it (terrible ocd you see!!) I have a feeling I may need to start trying to make a custom glitter :p

♥♥♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Are these antique pink or light rose?? Thanks :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I do love Swarovski crystals! I order mine from Scatter Crystals, fab website and choice of products. Here are some of my Swarovski manis ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395484084.404647.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395484130.441672.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395484173.711542.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395484225.966163.jpg

Latest posts

Back