Show us your website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my website is aesthetically pleasing home
I use moon fruit, which can be viewed as html so looks the same on iPhones and iPad... my last one looked great on a computer, but rubbish on the phone!

Love the website, bring and easy to use. Do you worry about about including your Home address though?

I really like your business name too .

I'm scared to publish this but here's my site ... What do you think? Www.nicolaluiseweddings.co.uk xx

Here I will be retailing Artdeco makeup and Balmain hair accessories
... all you need to feel amazing on your special :)

think you're missing "day" out there?

You guys should check out these templates, they are so 2013 :) MyESalon.com | Professional Web Design for Salons | Website for Nail Salons | Salon Email Marketing

By the way, MyESalon charges me $30 each month to build and maintain my website as well as Facebook page, do you think it is a reasonable price???

$30 is about £19.35 per month, just under £240 a year.. depends how much work you have to do yourself?

Here I will be retailing Artdeco makeup and Balmain hair accessories
... all you need to feel amazing on your special :)

think you're missing "day" out there?

Thank you for looking for me and right you are ... I looked over it so many times and didn't even notice! :D

Anyone that has a website, does it show up on a google search?

My mum was telling me about a package she does with yell that includes a yell listing, website (design and maintenance and domain name) for like £54 a month which I say is way too dear, as she got one elsewhere for like £20 a month and I have design experience anyway, just not website but should find it easy enough...but she said hers doesn't show on google which is obviously not good for advertising if it doesn't show.x

All of your websites look really good! Heres mine..
www.jadorebeauty.co.uk

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back