Show us your website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have treatment tabs with prices on those pages. Whats your thoughts on this method?
mobile beauty therapist, caerphilly

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Hiya,
Not a criticism, merely a suggestion - did you get the logos for the products you use from the companies themselves? Only really I ask is because I find logos look so much better with transparency & each company should be able to provide you with a web friendly logo. This way you may be able to avoid a solid white background that sits really tight to the logo itself. Also having them the same size looks nice & consistent :)

Love the site x

Just had another look - could you not limit the amount of tabs you have and categorize more - nails, face, hair removal, etc so there aren't so many and people who don't know what Shellac or Caci is can find it under the relevant heading rather than the product name?

This is mine, I designed it and built it myself

www.sapphirehair.co.uk

Xx
Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek

This isn't my website persay it's my blog. I have recently had a baby so had to take time out from work so I use any spare time I get to show off some nail art I do. Great way of keeping up to date with things and making sure I practice
Lifeinlacquer.blogspot.co.uk

Nearly finished few tweaks

Last edited:
Mine is in my signature below.

It's still very much a work in progress, I just haven't had the time to spend getting it to where I want it.

Beauty Therapist
Black Sheep Beauty
www.blacksheepbeauty.com.au

Chargem..... Just looked at your website because of the others commenting how classy it looks and it certainly does!! You should be so proud that you've done all the yourself!!! :) just wanted to mention a spelling mistake on your homepage - cant remember the sentence but you have got the word "will" instead of "with" (I think - I should have copied and pasted the sentence as that would have been better). Xx

Chargem..... Just looked at your website because of the others commenting how classy it looks and it certainly does!! You should be so proud that you've done all the yourself!!! :) just wanted to mention a spelling mistake on your homepage - cant remember the sentence but you have got the word "will" instead of "with" (I think - I should have copied and pasted the sentence as that would have been better). Xx

Thank you! Very nice words :) and thank you for pointing that out! I spent so long looking at the damn thing, there's bound to be some more mistakes! But thank you!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back