Shrinking Violet results?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Have had three clients so far, first lady lost 9 inches, second 8 inches and third 9 inches...I haven't used the heated blanket yet as I had the starter kit to trial the treatment but now I know it works I purchased the blanket today! Two of my ladies have re-booked their second treatment next week :) I wrapped my arms two weeks ago and lost an inch off each and after measuring today it has stayed off. I think I'm going to get the hubby wrapping me lol x Just wondering if you charge different prices for clients who say only want one or two areas wrapping rather than full body? xx

I just charge for full body so much simpler then one area two areas different prices etc

Hi, I purchased my heated blanket from Argos it was £22. I tried it out and fell asleep...lovely! I decided to charge Part Body - £45 and Full Body - £60 mainly because I had one client who only wanted her abdomen doing as she was quite slim anyway! Had a fab result with one of my clients last week she text me to say she was back in her size 14's from size 16!! Very happy customer and therapist :D

Hi, I purchased my heated blanket from Argos it was £22. I tried it out and fell asleep...lovely! I decided to charge Part Body - £45 and Full Body - £60 mainly because I had one client who only wanted her abdomen doing as she was quite slim anyway! Had a fab result with one of my clients last week she text me to say she was back in her size 14's from size 16!! Very happy customer and therapist :D

Fab result!! I can see why you and the client we're very happy!!

Im loving the sound of this wrap! Im going on holiday in 6 weeks to marbella with my 3 very slim friends (im not so slim lol) can anyone recommend a place in the birmingham area. Thanks xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Im loving the sound of this wrap! Im going on holiday in 6 weeks to marbella with my 3 very slim friends (im not so slim lol) can anyone recommend a place in the birmingham area. Thanks xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

PM Moosebat, she will be able to tell you if there's anywhere close to you that does them! :)

We are now doing the wider wrap so have a choice of 2 :D

Yay! Ordered!!

xx

Mine arrived this morning can't wait to try it out x

I just did my first one today using the trial kit. The client lost 5.5 inches all over and she didn't have much to lose in the first place! I found the film rolled a bit, but I just used normal clingfilm over it to hold it in place.
When wrapping the hips, bum and legs, there are 2 techniques that I'm familiar with and was wondering what was best. One is to wrap legs up to pants and the wrap bum up in a figure of 8 a kind of like a nappy! The other is to wrap from the tummy down around the upper thighs like a skirt. Then split the skirt front and back and the continue to wrap down the legs. Which one is the better technique?

I just did my first one today using the trial kit. The client lost 5.5 inches all over and she didn't have much to lose in the first place! I found the film rolled a bit, but I just used normal clingfilm over it to hold it in place.
When wrapping the hips, bum and legs, there are 2 techniques that I'm familiar with and was wondering what was best. One is to wrap legs up to pants and the wrap bum up in a figure of 8 a kind of like a nappy! The other is to wrap from the tummy down around the upper thighs like a skirt. Then split the skirt front and back and the continue to wrap down the legs. Which one is the better technique?

I usually wrap the clients stomach first (to see how much the wrap is moving) and to see if they have much "overhang" on their hips. If they do I wrap downwards on stomach down to over the bum- when wrapping around the hips lift the wrap as you wrap to help with any "overhang" and then I wrap from the top of the thigh down on each leg separately. I find doing this way gets a better result and much more tighter! If this doesn't make sense tell me and I will try to explain again!! Haha x

Just to add as well- I don't use the same technique on everyone! I find with different people you have different shapes so you will find either of these techniques may work for one but not the other! Just have a mess about with the wrap! :)

I have just ordered the starter kit ! How many treatments did you find this would cover solution wise ? X

I have just ordered the starter kit ! How many treatments did you find this would cover solution wise ? X

I'm sure moosebat will correct me if I'm wrong but I THINK it's 3-4 people per 100ml bottle and same for wrap although I find I get a little more out of the wrap and I think I over wrap! (depending on size of people) X

oh I'm pleased about the larger wrap, will this be included in the starter pack? I am starting to get to grips with the wrap, the curvier ladies the wrap does tend to roll so I've been covering loosely to get full coverage and then going back over tighter...I dont think that I am wasting the wrap as I dont seem to need to overlap as much this way as when it was rolling up! Got two more tomorrow :D

oh I'm pleased about the larger wrap, will this be included in the starter pack? I am starting to get to grips with the wrap, the curvier ladies the wrap does tend to roll so I've been covering loosely to get full coverage and then going back over tighter...I dont think that I am wasting the wrap as I dont seem to need to overlap as much this way as when it was rolling up! Got two more tomorrow :D

I'm dieing to try out the larger wrap too! May have to order some in my next order!

oh I'm pleased about the larger wrap, will this be included in the starter pack? :D

If you like...as we are so small a Company we can change/adapt re feedback from you lot :D Any suggestions taken on board. We have done this with our other products..they are not recognisable from when we 1st started out re packaging..smell...etc At the end of the day you know what you are doing and our growth completely down to the therapist feedback and support :Love:

It's amazing I wrapped myself last night with a bit of help from the hubbie n I managed to loose 8.5 inches from my arms, waist, stomach, thighs and a further 2 3/4 by this morning.

Definitely could have done with wider wrap and will get some in for my next order x

I'm sure moosebat will correct me if I'm wrong but I THINK it's 3-4 people per 100ml bottle and same for wrap although I find I get a little more out of the wrap and I think I over wrap! (depending on size of people) X

Thankyou ! X

Bumping this up!! Any more great results??

Guys
This wrap sounds amazing especially becaise i have just started out in a gym!
What distributor do you use?
And do you know if there is any training?

Latest posts

Back