Shrinking Violet results?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maximum loss is gained within 72 hours so prob best 3 days before if you want full effect :)

Great thanks! I'm sure I'll put it all back on on my first day there anyway due to my intended alcohol consumption haha xxx

Who's been using the larger wrap? Ive been using it around clients bottom hips and stomach but wondering if anyone uses it on legs too or is it to large to use on the legs? Definitely had better results on the stomach with the larger wrap!!

I will hopefully be doing my SV body wrap next month :) eeeek do excited!
Has anyone else done their SV training in Surrey?

X

I'm thinking about contacting one of the SV therapists and buying the home maintenance oil just so that I am doing something until I can get to have the treatment.

Do you think I would be wasting my time and money with it being not as strong? Or do you think I would get at least some effect in a better than nothing sort of way?

I'm thinking about contacting one of the SV therapists and buying the home maintenance oil just so that I am doing something until I can get to have the treatment.

Do you think I would be wasting my time and money with it being not as strong? Or do you think I would get at least some effect in a better than nothing sort of way?

I ddmt know that there was any home maintenance oil. Xxx

Yes the salon solution contains 20% phosphatidylcholine, you can purchase arm sculpture at 8% phosphatidylcholine, body sculpture at 10% phosphatidylcholine and chin scultpure at 5% phosphatidylcholine.
For any more information you can register on Enhance Direct website :)

Is there any side effects after the wrap? X

Slight increase in urination for 1 to 2 days after treatment.

Anyone in Edinburgh doing these wraps? Really want to try them out xxx

Hi SV ladies
I will be doing SV soon, I was wondering how much to charge??
is £53 too much for one wrap??
xxx

Hi SV ladies
I will be doing SV soon, I was wondering how much to charge??
is £53 too much for one wrap??
xxx

No that is not too much! I currently do mine at £40 as I was worried about pricing and had nothing to go off in my area but have decided I am going to put them up at the end of September and work them up to £50.00 - once they have tried or seen the incredible results they will pay! X

Is it good for stubborn fat?

Fat is fat..it will do its stuff x

We have a great therapist in Melksham if you want me to PM x

I've always been a size 8 but put on 2.5 stones after taking hormone medication, I'm now a size 12 (which is the size I always wanted to be) but I have a rolly belly (like the michelin man) and big thighs, I've really struggled to lose the weight, I'm going on holiday soon and would like to feel a bit more confident, I salon I've used before is advertising s.v, just wanted to ask those who use it if it's likely to smooth out my tyres and possibly drop me a generous dress size? Also the dreaded love handles.

Hi Beanhead (love the name) Obviously I dont want to go into your medical history on a public forum but if you want to PM me, we could have a chat and see if SV would work for you xx

Hi Beanhead (love the name) Obviously I dont want to go into your medical history on a public forum but if you want to PM me, we could have a chat and see if SV would work for you xx

Thanks, it's a nickname from my husband! I will do that a bit later! X

Curious- how do you all wrap your clients? Do you get them to stand wrap them then lie on the bed or do you wrap them whilst they are on the bed?

I currently get them to stand and then lie on the bed but I'm thinking if they were on the bed less chance of the wrap moving. The only problem area would be trying to wrap the bottom and hips area!...

does anyone do before and after pics of their clients!?

We have a few but to be honest we are damned if we do or don't..comments such as photoshop or different models abound on any before or after pics for many products..we go with the tape measure and those results are recorded and reported on our unedited FB page.. any of which therapists are open to be contacted... xx or try it and see

Latest posts

Back