Shrinking Violet results?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes is fine x

BTW how do you find the course is going ??

Fab thanks!

Really well- I've got two lady's that are in the middle of a course at the moment. Another couple to start them in a few weeks and finding they getting around the same every time they have a wrap which is around 10inches! Both very happy with them (working towards holidays!)x

Another question!! Got another lady wanting to book a course, she's lost quite a bit of weight recently and wants to know will it help to tone the skin? Am I right in thinking some people have had results of it improving the skin slightly too?

Sorry!! Going to overload you with loads if questions! Got another lady.. She had a c section in February, said it isn't weaping and skin is intact but is slightly sore in place. Am I ok to wrap over that? I think it would be fine as been near enough 6months but wanted to check and see what others thought?!..

Re 1st question..it will help improve skin tone and feel due to the organics BUT the Phosphat will ONLY remove fat so loose skin or untoned muscle no.

Re 2nd question...hmmm if sore I would say no unless she talks to Dr 1st and gets permission is not worth the risk as a potent ingredient

Re 1st question..it will help improve skin tone and feel due to the organics BUT the Phosphat will ONLY remove fat so loose skin or untoned muscle no.

Re 2nd question...hmmm if sore I would say no unless she talks to Dr 1st and gets permission is not worth the risk as a potent ingredient

1st question- but I am right in telling the client I can help improve skin tone?

2nd question- yep your right I will send her a message and tell her to have a quick chat with the doctor!

Hi

I'm having problems stopping the body wrap from slipping when clients are getting up on to the couch, particularly on their thighs, any suggestions?

Also, I know I need to keep practising but can Shrinking Violet be used with bandages (Im so much more confident and know that they are "tight" to the skin using bandage) finding it hard to get a snug fit with wrap :-(

Has anyone used bandages with it and got results?

Thanks in advance

Hi

I'm having problems stopping the body wrap from slipping when clients are getting up on to the couch, particularly on their thighs, any suggestions?

Also, I know I need to keep practising but can Shrinking Violet be used with bandages (Im so much more confident and know that they are "tight" to the skin using bandage) finding it hard to get a snug fit with wrap :-(

Has anyone used bandages with it and got results?

Thanks in advance

Hello,
It may be you are not wrapping tightly enough, you need to stretch and pull, the wrap will take it, it is not cling film :). Make sure you have a good overlap. We have also now introduced a choice of 2 sizes so it may be of help, over the larger areas, to use the wider wrap. Make sure the oil is rubbed in..not as hard as a massage but not just smoothed on

Nailaddiction and oey on here are very experienced in the wrapping technique so it may be worth messaging them ?? I am sure you will get it. I am always available via PM, email, telephone if it would help to have a chat. You could also visit the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shrinking-Violet-Fat-loss-Bodywrap/124487867675285 here and contact the therapists who are reporting back the really big losses.

Bandages will just soak up the product, you would probably use a whole bottle in 1 go and the oil needs to penetrate the skin, not the bandage!! xxx HTH xxx

Hello,
It may be you are not wrapping tightly enough, you need to stretch and pull, the wrap will take it, it is not cling film :). Make sure you have a good overlap. We have also now introduced a choice of 2 sizes so it may be of help, over the larger areas, to use the wider wrap. Make sure the oil is rubbed in..not as hard as a massage but not just smoothed on

Nailaddiction and oey on here are very experienced in the wrapping technique so it may be worth messaging them ?? I am sure you will get it. I am always available via PM, email, telephone if it would help to have a chat. You could also visit the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shrinking-Violet-Fat-loss-Bodywrap/124487867675285 here and contact the therapists who are reporting back the really big losses.

Bandages will just soak up the product, you would probably use a whole bottle in 1 go and the oil needs to penetrate the skin, not the bandage!! xxx HTH xxx

Feel free to PM me if you want to have a chat! :)

Is there anyone who offers this treatment mobile, is it really feasible as the product needs to be left for 60 mins? How long does the treatment take in total including wrapping? Sorry for all the questions I'm trying to convince my other half that I NEED to train in this so just trying to do a bit of research.

Thanks
Gem x

Is there anyone who offers this treatment mobile, is it really feasible as the product needs to be left for 60 mins? How long does the treatment take in total including wrapping? Sorry for all the questions I'm trying to convince my other half that I NEED to train in this so just trying to do a bit of research.

Thanks
Gem x

Takes me between 1.5 hours to 2hours for the full treatment, I include a face and scalp massage while they are on the bed and then leave them to relax (or fall asleep in most cases) it would be a very easy treatment to do mobile at it is left on and doesn't have t be removed and not messy!! X

Takes me between 1.5 hours to 2hours for the full treatment, I include a face and scalp massage while they are on the bed and then leave them to relax (or fall asleep in most cases) it would be a very easy treatment to do mobile at it is left on and doesn't have t be removed and not messy!! X

As long as you have a couch and heated blanket etc..not ideal to be sitting in a chair with a blanket ! xx

As Nail says..depends what else you do during the treatment but the average is 1.5 hours yes

As long as you have a couch and heated blanket etc..not ideal to be sitting in a chair with a blanket ! xx

As Nail says..depends what else you do during the treatment but the average is 1.5 hours yes

Haha Moosebat I can just imagine a client sat wrapped up with a blanket around them sat on a chair!! ;)

This may be a silly question, so I apologise! Do you lose weight as well as inches? I'm assuming you do, as fat weighs! If so, do you encourage clients to weigh themselves before they have their wrap too? X

I also offer half price treatment (that can be done whilst lying down) that is quite tempting to the client as they are just lying there...I'm finding it takes me 1hr 45mins in and out of the door! x

I also offer half price treatment (that can be done whilst lying down) that is quite tempting to the client as they are just lying there...I'm finding it takes me 1hr 45mins in and out of the door! x

That's a good idea with the half price treatment!!

Where are the sv training venues please? X

Ones training using SV products are in NE, Bolton & Nr Cardiff x

Thanks please can you pm me more info cost, dates etc about the training in the NE. X

Latest posts

Back