Sienna X back to exclusive brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tantastic86

Reaction score
hi guys. a statement has been released on the official sienna x facebook that they are returning to being an exclusive brand.

they are withdrawing from wholesalers and m&s.
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Really? I wonder why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think theyve realised a professional brand cant be exclusively professional and then try to sell in m&s

Does that mean ellisons and such like wont be stocking it anymore?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Great, because thats the one i use

yeah you'll have to go direct to sienna x now to buy it with a trade account. its the exact same pruce though and sienna x do fab deals when you phone up.

i have to say i love their customer service, the little check up phonecalls etc x

Thats a pain in the backside for me, as if I didn't stock up enough from the trade shows I would just add it on my ellisons or capital order. :rolleyes:

Thats a pain in the backside for me, as if I didn't stock up enough from the trade shows I would just add it on my ellisons or capital order. :rolleyes:

With free next working day delivery on orders over £25 and trade exclusive prices for bulk buyers, hopefully this won't be too much of an issue for you :)

Kind Regards,

Adam

I've always ordered direct from Sienna x the girls there are so helpful and great service :)

Latest posts

Back