Sienna-x Creams

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebekahsBeauty

Reaction score
Hiya guys!!! Hope ur all well.

I recieved a promotion pack through the post today from Sienna-x and it come with a sachet of tan extender cream & Exfoliating wash cream and i was wondering are these any good? what do you think of them?:hug: xx Thank you xxx

I recieved a promotion pack through the post today from Sienna-x and it come with a sachet of tan extender cream & Exfoliating wash cream and i was wondering are these any good? what do you think of them?:hug: xx Thank you xxx
Sorry hun i do not know about this product,but do Couture do a retail line you could perhaps use?:)

Sorry hun i do not know about this product,but do Couture do a retail line you could perhaps use?:)

Hey, Yeah they do ive ordered it and apparently is very good, just wondered on sienna-x thought i mite give it a go as on their website they have 50pk of sachets for like £xx.xx i think and i thought my clients might like to buy them xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Try out the testers hun and then let us all know if they are any good :lol:

Hi

i use sienna x tan and also stock both the tan extender and the scrub for retail and they seem go quite well and my clients who come in once a week swear by the extender.

hope that helps

Brill kelly!! Thanks will deffo be getting them then... they seem to have a good name to them xx

I use Sienna X, love their products

have tried 8% 8.5% and 10%

also the tan in a can is great and i give a sachet of tan ext and sach exfoliater with eachtan that i do.

I use their machine as well XX

i LOVE sienna x and all of their products! stunning results every time, i whole heartedly reccomend them to anyone :)

Hi - just to let you all know that the sachets of tan extender are 4% DHA and are very popular. I sell one to everyone who has a tan - it gives them an extra day out of their tan. I sell them for £1. I am the Scottish educator for Sienna-x , so if anyone is interested in their products or more info you can email me on [email protected]. Thanks.

Hi - just to let you all know that the sachets of tan extender are 4% DHA and are very popular. I sell one to everyone who has a tan - it gives them an extra day out of their tan. I sell them for £1. I am the Scottish educator for Sienna-x , so if anyone is interested in their products or more info you can email me on [email protected]. Thanks.

I have to agree, the tan extender is excellent.

I am a Welsh educator for Sienna X, so any Welsh Geeks who are interested, feel free to IM or email me [email protected]

I am the London and South east educator for Sienna -X. Have a look at out Ultimate touch Up tan in a can!:lol:

Latest posts

Back