Sienna X Sample Sizes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlotte.b

Reaction score
This might sound very blonde but trying to find sample sizes (250ml) on Sienna and can't find them anywhere on the site, does anyone know where to find them?

Also looking at trying some other samples (just out of curiosity to be honest - am really happy with Sienna X results) - anyone got any recommendations?

Thanks x

Phone Sienna for the 250ml size

I can recommend A-Tan, you can get samples from spray tan supermarket, I swapped to them from Sienna X a while back and loving it! Only one I could find that ticked all my boxes! :green:

Thanks will give them a ring, also will look at trying A-tan do they do sample sizes on spraytansupermarket?

Try Organics and Unreal. Both really quick drying, warm sprays and lovely natural results :)

yes they do sample sizes but you have to pay for them as with a lot of others these days.

phone sienna and they will send u samples, they didnt charge me for the samples, but i think one of there trial samples is £12

Ellisons.co.uk do the 250ml sizes of Sienna X

x

Try LA Tan, I use these products and love them!!

Latest posts

Back