Sienna X Spray tan kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
Im really in terested in adding a spray tan treatment to the nail service I offer -strings to my bow!
I have found this offer by Sienna X and to me it soundsgreat.

Please can you geeks advise me if this kit is value for money and whether the spray machine is a 'good' one if you know what I mean.

Thanks in advance
x
http://www.sienna-x.co.uk/ixstore/product_details.php?p=62

Last edited:
Just bumping this one up as I could really do with some views to this kit.
Please!

Hi ya.

I brought the same machine from Sienna X and i love it. To be honest I havent used any others so nothing to compare it to but it does the job well and its easy to use and to transport etc.

The only thing i would say is that the packages arent all that. I decided against a package and just brought the essentials at a fraction of the cost. ie machine, tent and solution.

You wont retails those little sachets for a pound you dont need disposable underwear, i find clients prefer their own and most have "tan panties" anyway! Retails items i may well purchase once i have broke even. Sticky feet are useful but not essential. And so on......

Plus i didnt do the training either (i can see those rolling eyes now!) I practised on hubby and a few gulible friends(!) to be honest even the first tan i did was perfect.
My insurance still covers me as i was able to obtain a letter from my college tutor saying she had trained me.

Hope this helps.

you wont retails those little sachets for a pound
I DO..
you dont need disposable underwear, i find clients prefer their own and most have "tan panties" anyway!
YES MOST DO BUT I STILL HAVE SOME THAT WANT DISPOSABLE UNDERWEAR
Retails items i may well purchase once i have broke even.
NOT A BAD IDEA, NOT ESSENTIAL TO CARRY RETAIL ITEMS
Sticky feet are useful but not essential
AGREE WITH THIS, I USE KITCHEN ROLL, SMART PRICE!

Plus i didnt do the training either (i can see those rolling eyes now!) I practised on hubby and a few gulible friends(!) to be honest even the first tan i did was perfect.
OMG!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
My insurance still covers me as i was able to obtain a letter from my college tutor saying she had trained me.

Hope this helps.

I bought the show offer kit that they have at the moment, 295.00 all in and you get a few bits and pieces like masks, undies etc and a bottle of solution. A tent, maxi mist machine and 25 pounds training voucher which I would recommend! lol

Hi.

Firstly, an excellent decision, you already have a client base why not supply them with another fanastic treatment!

Sienna and Tantrick offer the same machines. When considering the training, Sienna do group training and Tantrick offer 0ne 2 0ne.

Both companies are offering 'show offer's as neither are exhibiting at Excel, have a look and see what appeals to you and fits in with your budget. Also consider how you would prefer to be trained.

Sienna X rules! x

Hi ya.

I brought the same machine from Sienna X and i love it. To be honest I havent used any others so nothing to compare it to but it does the job well and its easy to use and to transport etc.

The only thing i would say is that the packages arent all that. I decided against a package and just brought the essentials at a fraction of the cost. ie machine, tent and solution.

You wont retails those little sachets for a pound you dont need disposable underwear, i find clients prefer their own and most have "tan panties" anyway! Retails items i may well purchase once i have broke even. Sticky feet are useful but not essential. And so on......

Rolling the eyes is an under statement, i understand that you probably see this as saving money as you have the letter from your tutor to enable you to get insurance,
i wonder if she will still stand by the letter if anyone ever decides to make a claim against you,
with no specific training you are more likely to come across problems that those with training will not
Hope this helps.

I am not having a go at you i just wonder if for any reason you end up in court if your college tutor is willing to commit perjury for you.

I have to agree with that, the Sienna X training is very informative and gives you the the knowledge that you need with their products such as the ingredients and the different percentages, also Sienna X uses a different techniwue to most tanning companies such as St tropez, i find this technique very effective and do not regret doing the training. The customer service is eccelent and the staff are all very helpful. not to mention that clients feel more at ease seeing a certificate showing that you are compenent at it. x

I am not having a go at you i just wonder if for any reason you end up in court if your college tutor is willing to commit perjury for you.

My tutor did train me and my insurance company were very happy with that

Hi there,

I trained with Sienna X and it was good enough training, but as you said you have had training from your tutor and that would more than cover the Sienna Training.

From what I found out when we started up (around a year and a half ago), I did loads of research on machines... I ended up buying one from Spraytansupermarket as they were the cheapest out there. We also picked and mixed some Sienna products.

Its certainly trial and error with things, I used to always stock sticky feet but now don't, disposable underwear was bought but rarely used, and caps for hair we just use a couple of gorgeous ones bought from the pound shop and we spray them after use.

As for tanning, we used to stock Sienna X and A Tan, however although Sienna is very marketable everyone we tanned preferred A Tan!. The only downside of A Tan is it does not have a great deal of extras to sell. It is however very reasonably priced and I haven't sprayed anyone yet who hasn't loved it.

Good luck with your choices

My tutor did train me and my insurance company were very happy with that

That is great to hear,
but from your original posting it read as if you had trained yourself and your tutor was only saying she had trained you.
That is how it read to me anyway,
my apologies :hug:

Hope this helps.

Im really in terested in adding a spray tan treatment to the nail service I offer -strings to my bow!
I have found this offer by Sienna X and to me it soundsgreat.

Please can you geeks advise me if this kit is value for money and whether the spray machine is a 'good' one if you know what I mean.

Thanks in advance
x
Sienna X - Sienna X Spray me gorgeous TRUESPRAY Pro Kit - (Free Next Day Delivery)
Hi, I have this kit and i am really happy with it, the machine is good and the training I received was very good to, also the staff at Sienna X is really friendly and helpful too.

Latest posts

Back