Sienna x training............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodylicious

Reaction score
Hi ya geeks, Can anyone who has done the training with sienna x give me some feedback etc and let me know where the training is held. Is there any one who does sienna x in kent or very near so i can try it?
Thankya everyone for reading xx:)

I didnt do my training with them but I do use their products and they are fab! :green: I'm about 20 minutes from the tunnel if that's any use to you? x

Hiya,

i trainned at head office in worcester they have training centres allover i think now give them aring and they'll tell u ur closest but we use their products they are BRILL .

:hug:

I trained in Crawley with Sienna X Brilliant, informative, Give them a ring or take a look on the website, as I'm pretty sure it lists where training is held and when. Good luck and enjoy.
K

i trained at worcester too i found there training really good and love using there products - i do lots of spray tans in my salon and love the fact they do different shades i seem to use mostly the 10% solution at the moment!

Hi Hun

I trained with Sienna at the time. I did a one to one with Victoria in Bromley which really suited me, kids at school and not a whole day to go off training. I really thought their training was well worth the money and I learnt alot. I did start off using their products but as you will find you will try and sample other solutions as one solution does not suit all, but I cannot praise their trainers and support staff enough. Feel free to email me and I am happy to talk to you re their training if you feel you need to just be sure.

Dawn
Shimmer me/Sun on the run

Hi everyone, Thank you geeks for all your replys.
Victoria from sienna x has phoned me and I need to get back to her. I would soo prefer one to one training. Bromley isn't that far away from me if that is where she is based.
I will let you all know wetha or not i go ahead with it.lol
XX

i live near westerham !

Give us a ring:green:

Latest posts

Back